Obama tells foreign leaders 'sexist' and 'racist' Republicans must be beaten

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-tells-foreign-leaders-sexist-and-racist-republicans-must-be-beaten/ar-AA12OicK?ocid=SL5GDHP&pc=SL5G&cvid=ee297de787e94bc9b5cda3e583b7b277

Why tell foreign leaders, are they voting in American elections?

The article states “Sometimes, it just turns out they’re mean, they’re racist, they’re sexist, they’re angry. And your job is then to just beat them because they’re not persuadable,” Obama said

Name calling by former President Obama?  Then again I am not surprised.  Obama is one of the worst presidents America has had to endure. 

An example is Obama continued the war in Afghanistan even after Osama bin Laden was killed in Pakistan, yes Pakistan, not Afghanistan on May 2, 2011.  Still Obama who never served in the military except when he wore his presidential Captain America jacket left our military to be killed and injured in Afghanistan for nothing.  Obama also traded an Army deserter and traitor for terrorists.

The article states “The event underscored Obama's focus on democracy globally and his effort to bolster a new generation of leaders through his organization.

His organization?  So Obama is now training “a new generation of leaders”?  In what, being community organizers?

• Like 1

Ask a Democrat what other Democrats are like and this is what you will hear when they're telling the truth.

"I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war. I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today's Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I'm calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me." —former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard

• Like 1

There were Islamic terrorists in Iraq? Or did saddam try to kill Bush 's daddy?

And going into Affhanistan was doomed to fail from the start. If the Russians didn't manage to control it with having less scruples than the U.S how were we going to do that? 

Seems like Bush played into the warmongers hands more than any Democrat. Waiting for counter arguments....

Edited by BowmanMike

Yeah we should have just left all those guys training terrorists alone.  Just because they trained in Afghanistan to attack our country didn't mean they were a threat to us, even if Afghanistan was the largest base of terrorism in the world and Afghan based terrorists successfully killed thousands on our own soil.  If Clinton had any balls,he could've prevented any attack on the US and avoided the wars that followed.  How long was Bush President when 9/11 happened?

Russian wanted to own Afghanistan, that's why they failed.  The US wanted to control the terrorists and had succeeded, until Biden gave the country back to them to control, with a few billion in US weapons to help them get started.  Democrats don't play into their hands.  Democrats are their partners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

it is great that Republicans can take the moral high ground. Who got us into Afghanistan and Iraq? Bush maybe??

The senate and House of Representatives voted on these issues. You might want to check how now president Biden and other democrats voted on this before you point your fingers in only one direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The senate and House of Representatives voted on these issues. You might want to check how now president Biden and other democrats voted on this before you point your fingers in only one direction.

Yup,almost everybody voted for it because of the bs the Bush administration pushed and America just got attacked. I remember. Bernie voted against it.

Remember the weapons of mass destruction narrative?

Edited by BowmanMike

6 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

There were Islamic terrorists in Iraq? Or did saddam try to kill Bush 's daddy?

And going into Affhanistan was doomed to fail from the start. If the Russians didn't manage to control it with having less scruples than the U.S how were we going to do that? 

Seems like Bush played into the warmongers hands more than any Democrat. Waiting for counter arguments....

Bush was  bad obama biden worse .

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, ADK Native said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-tells-foreign-leaders-sexist-and-racist-republicans-must-be-beaten/ar-AA12OicK?ocid=SL5GDHP&pc=SL5G&cvid=ee297de787e94bc9b5cda3e583b7b277

Why tell foreign leaders, are they voting in American elections?

The article states Sometimes, it just turns out they’re mean, they’re racist, they’re sexist, they’re angry. And your job is then to just beat them because they’re not persuadable,” Obama said

Name calling by former President Obama?  Then again I am not surprised.  Obama is one of the worst presidents America has had to endure. 

An example is Obama continued the war in Afghanistan even after Osama bin Laden was killed in Pakistan, yes Pakistan, not Afghanistan on May 2, 2011.  Still Obama who never served in the military except when he wore his presidential Captain America jacket left our military to be killed and injured in Afghanistan for nothing.  Obama also traded an Army deserter and traitor for terrorists.

The article states “The event underscored Obama's focus on democracy globally and his effort to bolster a new generation of leaders through his organization.

His organization?  So Obama is now training “a new generation of leaders”?  In what, being community organizers?

The BOLDED above is TRUE for Republicans, Democrats, Independants, and any other party, because those are the traits of individuals which exist in all political parties.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Yup,almost everybody voted for it because of the bs the Bush administration pushed and America just got attacked. I remember. Bernie voted against it.

Remember the weapons of mass destruction narrative?

Congress asked for a report and the intelligence agencies provided them with bad information.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/wmd/report/report.html#overview

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

Yeah we should have just left all those guys training terrorists alone.  Just because they trained in Afghanistan to attack our country didn't mean they were a threat to us, even if Afghanistan was the largest base of terrorism in the world and Afghan based terrorists successfully killed thousands on our own soil.  If Clinton had any balls,he could've prevented any attack on the US and avoided the wars that followed.  How long was Bush President when 9/11 happened?

Russian wanted to own Afghanistan, that's why they failed.  The US wanted to control the terrorists and had succeeded, until Biden gave the country back to them to control, with a few billion in US weapons to help them get started.  Democrats don't play into their hands.  Democrats are their partners.

They left the weapons just so someone could sell more to the Government,  Military contracts. After russia war ends  they will go back and start with the  Afghans again war is just  business for some people in the Government .

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I dont know about you guys but i dont want anyone right or left in  government that is to attached to the globists  or  Military industrial complex Agenda. Thats whats  destroying this  country little by little.

IMO, what is destroying this country is both the Left and Right defending and subjugating to their minority extremes, who politicize everything.  Those minority extremes are the folks that will not compromise and are acting in the interest of their agenda and beliefs not the mainstream populace or the country.  I believe most of this country is Left and Right moderates, capable of compromise for the greater good of the country and mainstream populace.  Both sides need to abandon their extremes and let them become irrelevant third and fourth parties. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dunno if thats true or not , but, assuming what you say is true, ill bite and ask you: whats your point?   Are you intimating that we should have sympathy for someone who -quite clearly to all - was also a tyrant, autocrat, murderer and a thug.  Remember the Kurds??

I think ole Saddam got just what he deserved and have absolutely no sympathy for him whatsoever :D .

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

IMO, what is destroying this country is both the Left and Right defending and subjugating to their minority extremes, who politicize everything.  Those minority extremes are the folks that will not compromise and are acting in the interest of their agenda and beliefs not the mainstream populace or the country.  I believe most of this country is Left and Right moderates, capable of compromise for the greater good of the country and mainstream populace.  Both sides need to abandon their extremes and let them become irrelevant third and fourth parties. 

Media says   Believing in god and country is a right wring exstream view. How do you deal with that mentality? You tell me? 

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

My point was iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.  No weapons of mass destruction as well as it wasnt a terrorist breeding ground, hence Donald “The Stud” Trumps comments.  Sadamm was a bad dude, but executed terrorists better than anyone.  Many people agree. 

Again, I’m not sure about your facts but if you’re right , I would agree with at least some of what you say in regards to Saddam , Iraq and war on terrorism . On another note ,  How does Trump “ the stud “ figure into this dialogue , btw ? 

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Media says   Believing in god and country is a right wring exstream view. How do you deal with that mentality? You tell me? 

That's the mainstream media (MSM).  You deal with that by educating yourself and using other sources of valid news.  The MSM is losing ground and viewers/listeners.  When I watch the MSM, there is only about 10% of objective factual reporting, the rest is editorial and spin.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Again, I’m not sure about your facts but if you’re right , I would agree with at least some of what you say in regards to Saddam , Iraq and war on terrorism . On another note ,  How does Trump “ the stud “ figure into this dialogue , btw ? 

Because Trump, arguably the greatest president of our lifetime, even agreed that sadaam had no room for terrorists in his country.   He killed them on sight.  So I brought “The Stud” up because he validated my point.  Iraq was not a terrorist breeding ground that it has become post sadaam. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Because Trump, arguably the greatest president of our lifetime, even agreed that sadaam had no room for terrorists in his country.   He killed them on sight.  So I brought “The Stud” up because he validated my point.  Iraq was not a terrorist breeding ground that it has become post sadaam. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.  

Got it ; maybe you’re right .