Gear Hanger for Mobile Setup

onlybrowning

I’m new to the saddle hunting game this year, but not new to mobile setups. With climbers and hang ons I always used a screw in bow holder and another small screw in hanger for my stuff. I’d like a strap style hanger with hooks for when I’m facing the tree using the saddle. I ordered a strap with hooks from Muddy and it’s taking forever. What have you guys used that you like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m new to the saddle hunting game this year, but not new to mobile setups. With climbers and hang ons I always used a screw in bow holder and another small screw in hanger for my stuff. I’d like a strap style hanger with hooks for when I’m facing the tree using the saddle. I ordered a strap with hooks from Muddy and it’s taking forever. What have you guys used that you like?

Tethrd’s YouTube page has a vid that shows you how to DIY their sys strap. Here is a short vid on Greg’s ch (G2 outdoors) where he demos the how he uses a diy kydex hook for his bow hanger. I use these for all but my bag and tube caller. He has a vid on his channel on how to make the hooks too. ( http://[/url]
)

Tethrd’s YouTube page has a vid that shows you how to DIY their sys strap. Here is a short vid on Greg’s ch (G2 outdoors) where he demos the how he uses a diy kydex hook for his bow hanger. I use these for all but my bag and tube caller. He has a vid on his channel on how to make the hooks too.

Here is an updated version he did last year:
http://