WTB: Looking for a Left Handed .50 Caliber Percussion Muzzleloader

Just thought I'd throw out another net here. Our 4-H program has had an influx of left eye shooters this year, and we are looking to add another left handed percussion gun to our lot. We don't need anything fancy, just safe and reliable and affordable. All of our other guns are 50's, so we'd like to stay with that for simplicity sake. If you have one or know of someone who does that would like to part with it, please let me know. I'm willing to drive within a reasonable distance of Ballston Spa, or pay shipping. Thanks!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I don’t think you followed the thread. I offered it for 4H use at no cost but the cal was no good. For a private use request (as I quoted in my response), nothing wrong with covering my expense. 

In Otto’s defense, it took me a moment to connect yours and biggamefish’s posts. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I don’t think you followed the thread. I offered it for 4H use at no cost but the cal was no good. For a private use request (as I quoted in my response), nothing wrong with covering my expense. 

You are correct, I missed you were replying to biggamefish. My apologies. 

• Like 1