Dicks sporting

YFKI1983

Does anyone know if the Dicks in Middletown still sells shotgun ammo? The assholes took everything out of the white plains store which was right by my house.

Don't know where the heck to buy anything anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Target sports USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if the Dicks in Middletown still sells shotgun ammo? The assholes took everything out of the white plains store which was right by my house.

Don't know where the heck to buy anything anymore.

I think the one in Jefferson Valley Mall (Yorktown area) May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Last Monday, I got a ride in a fancy car down to Lynchburg VA for work.  We went to Dick’s down there, and stocked up on ammo.  My driver/coworker  got all kinds of pistol ammo, and a couple of boxes of 160 gr Hornady Lever Revolution 30/30.  

I have been trying to get 30/30 ammo in NY for over a year, but was unwilling to pay $ 47 per box for that fancy stuff down there.  My guns are sighted in with 150 gr Federals.  I have (4) of those left and my father in law has about (30).  I also have (19) Winchester 150 gr super-X’s.  

I did pick up (4) boxes of Hornady 12 ga SST 2-3/4” slugs, which I have been unable to find lately in NY.  They had those for $17 per box.  Unfortunately, I got called back for an important meeting Friday.  I had to leave my ammo down there with my driver, since I couldn’t bring it back on the plane.  

As it turned out, I missed a connection in CLT airport, so I had to spend a Thursday night in that airport and missed the meeting at work Friday morning.  I did get back in time for the lunch pizza party there, which I mostly financed with a recent “silent auction” tractor purchase.  

I also made it up to the Northern zone, for my planned (9) day early ML week / opening weekend of gun season hunt.  Hopefully, those (4) Federal 30/30 bullets I have left will be enough to get me a buck up here.  I don’t know when or if i will get my 12 gauge slugs back from my driver.  He’s also got my Little EDC knife, in the Dick’s bag of slugs.

D46E5BF6-D752-4241-9E6F-5BEC7A70D833.thumb.jpeg.79750612d6f26a519cd8fd8594786f9d.jpeg

• Like 1

I've been looking online for 2 3/4 20 gauge ammo. I bought one box from Simmons sporting. Don't see any game loads on these other sited. Outdoorunlimited only sells cases. And targetsportsusa which I normally use is sold out of everything