Peanut Butter And ?????

Lawdwaz

Strawberry Jelly. You have to put the PB on both pieces of bread and the jelly in between. This way the jelly doesn't get the bread soggy.

i like to make my sandwich the same way but It's not to keep it from getting soggy I dunk my PBj into a glass of milk and eat it my wife thinks I'm nuts
  • Like 1

i like to make my sandwich the same way but It's not to keep it from getting soggy I dunk my PBj into a glass of milk and eat it my wife thinks I'm nuts

As long as it's chocolate milk you'll get a "like".  If not........................ :fie:

:biggrin:

Couple big spoonfuls of PB softened & poured over vanilla ice cream.

How do you soften it up? ...... Heat?

You know what sounds good would be the "softened" peanut butter over vanilla ice cream and then a pile of hot fudge. Kind of like a peanut butter cup melted over ice cream.

Ha-ha .... Next time I feel like letting the old blood-sugar readings go to hell, I think I'll try that.

• Like 1

Used to do peanut butter and mayonnaise on toast when I was a kid but now even the thought of that combo makes me sick...

Peanut butter, mayo and sweet pickles.  Yum!

I also enjoy peanut butter and butter sandwiches

-or-

peanut butter (not warmed or melted) but just gobs of it in my chocolate ice cream

-or-

my all time favorite,,, dipping my dark chocolate Hersey bar in the peanut butter jar

Peanut butter is just so yummy it can be eaten right off the spoon (I eat it that way  too!) 

I think I'll go eat some now since we're talking about it.  Yum, yum!

Edited by azhuntress

How do you soften it up? ...... Heat?

Desired amount in a small bowl, into microwave on med-high power 6 -> 8, for short peroids (<30sec..?) until it softens & NOT heated too much. Experiment with power/time depending on where you store PB, cupboard or refrig. BTW - Do NOT put jar with any residual alum seal, even small amounts on the jar's lid into microwave. Zip - Zap!

Also can use above method & add PB to enhance those pre-packaged PB cookie mixes. Sorry nana...! LOL

Edited by nyslowhand