Otterbox phone case?

StickyLungz

I need to pony up and get a good case this past summer I dropped my phone 47' out of the bucket truck it hit my dirt pile down below nothing was wrong with the phone. 2 weeks later I get out of the truck it falls off of my lap and shatters. I hate the I phone but it does hold up pretty good

Wow I just hit the jackpot.... found this guy on ebay with a ton of camo cases

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191035891253&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Customers in his feedback say yuou cant tell the diff between these and an actual otterbox. Im bout to get some for the whole family lol

Edited by StickyLungz

Wow I just hit the jackpot.... found this guy on ebay with a ton of camo cases

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191035891253&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Customers in his feedback say yuou cant tell the diff between these and an actual otterbox. Im bout to get some for the whole family lol

you drop that in the woods and you will never find it, and why would something that is totally concealed in your pocket got to be camo?

Love mine while outside hunting, Yard work ect.. but don't like it as much for everyday carrying as I have mine on Vibrate most of the time & you can not feel it through the case also does affect the sound volume also

I have an iphone 4 & the volume on the phone is not great to begin with or I am getting deaf

I would stay away from the Knockoffs they are not good

Edited by gfdeputy2

Otterbox will send you a new one if you have any problems. No questions asked. 'Nuff said.

Drop your phone in water with the otterbox and let me know how that works for ya. My daughter takes pics underwater with her life proof case on her iphone. Plus the otterbox is big and clunky. As much time as I spend in the outdoors. The life proof is a no brainer.

How many times have you dropped your phone in water?

Not many, but I have dropped one in snow and didn't find it for a couple hrs. and it was shot!. I rather know that it's protected than not. I also rather not carry a brick in my pocket. I have an otter box that's been sitting here for almost a year since I got my lifeproof. If it were better. It would be on my phone. If the otterbox suits your needs. Then that's all that matters. I was just giving my opinion on why I think the lifeproof is superior to the OB.