Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

I thought Fisher but knew as soon as it was running across the trail it wasn't. Had that awkward hop run and little ears. It def made the day. I saw one cross the road at a culvert about a mile from my house a couple years ago but haven't seen one out in the wild in a long time. Def was neat to see.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I saw one here in Clarence Center years ago, I thought I was losing my mind until I googled and found out theyd been released all over the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I saw one here in Clarence Center years ago, I thought I was losing my mind until I googled and found out theyd been released all over the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just because they released otters does'nt mean you DID'NT  lose your mind.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

In at roadkill again. Does out here every night for the last four nights so that should guarantee I see nothing. d141a39b2a9f795e7a5ad58684fa9b0c.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Good luck, Rob...I have a feeling way down in the bottom of my loins that you'll get one tonite...

Wait a minute....That feeling may be.......Never mind......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belo said:

where one hunts depends on ones goals of the kind of deer one wants.

something to consider 

Exactly why I would never use food plots or cell cameras for real time or near real time  info .

In at 4:30 above swamp. Brush blind again as wind is good. Good thing it is 64 out as my jacket is still hanging up at home! already shot right under a grouse at 30 yards and sank an arrow into a root and cracked it.... Mosquitoes love the fact I forgot my jacket. Im starting to wonder what kinda black spell that coven of witches hexed me that I ran into leaving here last night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Belo said:

For sure probably got in about 45min earlier than I needed to

Same. Prob an hour here. But shoot, after I told my boss I quit I threw on 90 min of PTO since it was slow for a Friday PM for once lol. Got out early.

• Like 1

I hear turkeys…Bain of my fall archery experience.

Why? I feel like some times big bucks and turkeys travel together.. the turkeys enjoy the bucks nose and the buck enjoys the turkeys eye sight ?

Why? I feel like some times big bucks and turkeys travel together.. the turkeys enjoy the bucks nose and the buck enjoys the turkeys eye sight ?

They do for sure. And turkeys will almost always bust you with their eyesight. Throw in a deers nose and ears and all those eyes and it’s tough to even stand, let alone draw.

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

They’re my bad luck bird in the fall. When I see them, I see nada. Except one time. Bad track record.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1