Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

Great day, 6 bucks, 2 fawns, a coyote and a fisher. Passed on a 50 yds shot on a great 8 pt, a bit too far to be flinging comfortably, hopefully he does it again tomorrow. First real grunting going on today for me, and movement pretty much all day. Another all day sit tomorrow...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Otto said:

He probably made the arrow and the broad head too!

Yes, all my equipment was made by hand (although I wasn’t using my stone point…Zwickey).  Crazy angle now that I see it from the inside…the deer was literally above me…arrow went in low and out high…always a first!  I still cannot believe he didn’t know I was there!

8D959E12-1675-4831-895A-DDC4DDEDFEF5.jpeg

EC595ECF-8400-4D4A-A67D-2BA442EC1AA6.jpeg

• Like 26

9 hours ago, Belo said:

biz wanted to know if I recovered it, or I wouldn't have put the pic at all. You're just pissy because you owe chef a hunt and backed out and everyone knows you're a bitch for it. Don't take your anger out on some guy you don't know because he doesn't feel the need to show the bucks or doe he shoots. 

I generally like the group of guys here and like to share details about my hunts and that I put one down as I think it helps motivate some to know they're moving. If it suits you better I won't even post that I got a deer at all. Would that work? 

Your once again proving my point. There's literally nothing to gain by sharing pics on a public forum with no moderation where the public can see everything and new members can't even join. zero. zero benefit. 

That’s funny right there. Part of a hunting group, try and give advice to others when all they have is your talk that you have a clue as to what your talking about. So you could not show the whole deer to show biz you found it?   As far as the cook goes he throws up the 3 grand at the gate and he could play the game. A guy says no less then 3 times he would be afraid of shooting the wrong deer in a fenced in area does not show much experience. And wounding deer? Ya we won’t have to go there with him. Nobody gives two shits if you post pics or not. But showing pics of a deer with no head speaks volumes. Here I can give you a pic of the one I shot tonight so you can play the guessing game. Pretty big gut pile right there. Sure could be another wall hanger. 

56FFFDCA-EF18-4323-BEA0-100B29548784.jpeg

Edited by Four Seasons

8 hours ago, Chef said:

While I agree with most of what you said here and agree he is Ridiculous. I will ask you what is the real harm in just posting pictures of the deer. Most of us do and I just don’t see what you’re so afraid of. Granted it’s your choice but hell You seem like a good hunter and I would be curious to see what you got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ridiculous yet you ask the same exact question?  Perfect!    The list is short as to why someone would show a pic of headless deer. 

9 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Yes, all my equipment was made by hand (although I wasn’t using my stone point…Zwickey).  Crazy angle now that I see it from the inside…the deer was literally above me…arrow went in low and out high…always a first!  I still cannot believe he didn’t know I was there!

Awesome Dino, congrats .. 

• Like 1

8D959E12-1675-4831-895A-DDC4DDEDFEF5.thumb.jpeg.936fbd3b0beb5db9163f33849828b329.jpeg
EC595ECF-8400-4D4A-A67D-2BA442EC1AA6.thumb.jpeg.001efdc6dfccf06860398601e2ecb2b2.jpeg

Congrats Dino...great shot and cool pic of arrow showing said shot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dinorocks said:

The picture of your hand made gear over the honey comb is awesome. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Is the first reason cause horns don't matter?!?
I'm just busting!!!

Really your spot on. Who cares if it was a doe or a spiker when one only cares about the meat. But again why put a pic up of a doe kill or a smaller buck when one only cares about the meat? Different strokes for different folks.

• Like 2