Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Buddy in Wayne county , two shooters and one young buck , running hard . 
im about to put the coffee on , 34th wedding anniversary spending the day with Mrs Nomad ,or as she prefers the Lucky Woman . 

Im having her wash my camo, truck, and boots, then Chimney Bluffs and Orbakers for an Empire burger , if she does a good job she can get an ice cream cone as well .

Orbaker's!!! 

Lots of good memories there. Stopped there every year on our way to vacation.

Killer food. 

Happy anniversary!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Alls quiet here. Not even a squirrel 

and then suddenly......crunch crunch, you hear a noise to your left.  As you turn you see nothing but horns coming thru the thicket.  You hook your release and as slow as you can stand and draw.  The buck walks within 25 yards and you send out a Bah, he stops and you send it.  Pass thru double lung shot as you watch him at 50yards fall into a pile.  Hero pics later...... 

this is how this story plays out!  get em TF.  You got this  (I did not shoot a deer!  this is for TFs story!)

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

and then suddenly......crunch crunch, I hear a noise to my left.  As i turn i see nothing but horns coming thru the thicket.  I hook my release and as slow as i can stand and draw.  The buck walks within 25 yards and i send out a Bah, he stops and I send it.  Pass thru double lung shot as i watch him at 50yards fall into a pile.  Hero pics later......

this is how this story goes!  get em. 

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

and then suddenly......crunch crunch, I hear a noise to my left.  As i turn i see nothing but horns coming thru the thicket.  I hook my release and as slow as i can stand and draw.  The buck walks within 25 yards and i send out a Bah, he stops and I send it.  Pass thru double lung shot as i watch him at 50yards fall into a pile.  Hero pics later......

this is how this story goes!  get em. 

Congrats!!!  Seems like I hear somewhere that this was your year!

1 minute ago, doebuck1234 said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, stubborn1VT said:

Congrats!!!  Seems like I hear somewhere that this was your year!

no i didnt shoot it - just playing out TF s day - lol   But thanks much!  Hopefully sometime in the next week.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish