Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

Really your spot on. Who cares if it was a doe or a spiker when one only cares about the meat. But again why put a pic up of a doe kill or a smaller buck when one only cares about the meat? Different strokes for different folks.

Why post a pic of a gut pile if all you care about are antlers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was the best sit Ive had in years. Three bucks, one a real nice 8. They were 75 out or so but cruising. Later I watched the big one ease a doe down the powerline and into some cover. A while later he came back out an went away from me followed by a smaller 8. I was hoping theyd head towards my buddys son who I took out today but he didnt see them. He did see two four pointers. This was the only deer I was truly close to but what a show. Dont stay home in early
November folks529fc56aa8abf3f826201a247135fb9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 13

Afternoon family plans have changed so I’m free to hunt but man 75 degrees 12 mph winds with heavy gusts just do not have me feeling it at all. Oh also I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so my mouth still hurts. My wife has bronchitis and both kids are getting over colds.

• Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Afternoon family plans have changed so I’m free to hunt but man 75 degrees 12 mph winds with heavy gusts just do not have me feeling it at all. Oh also I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so my mouth still hurts. My wife has bronchitis and both kids are getting over colds.

Yikes Glad I am not you!!

Hope you and your family get well soon.

• Like 1

Nephew and I sat until 10. He had either a 4 or 6 pt come into 25yrds just couldn’t get swung to get a shot off. Brought him home and set him up with my old mobile set so he can get up off the ground a little bit. 

we went and checked a camera not far from where we were sitting and low and behold the split g2 buck was working the scrape at 740 this morning.  Had a picture of him 2 nights ago 1.5 miles away.  Big boys are putting the miles on.

• Like 1

Other than that your good! Lol Hope all get better soon.

• Like 1

Yikes Glad I am not you!!

Hope you and your family get well soon.

Been a rough couple of weeks at the house thats for sure. Zapped all my energy. Good thing is it’s nothing serious. Talked to my daughter and we are in for tomorrow morning and evening hunts with her behind the crossbow. That will definitely help pick my spirits up.

• Like 3