Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

So I got to my spot, rarely hunt this place, has old abandoned cabin. Obvious sign someone’s been in there foot prints and stuff. Tire tracks. So I sit in my stand and wait, here 10 mins later a topless female around 30 comes walking down the hill to 20 yards. I tell “can I help you”. She hits the ground hands up. 
long story short, property owners brother said she could stay there (she’s homeless) property owner is pissed at her brother and her,  told her to get her shit out by tomorrow or she will be arrested. Fun times.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

So I got to my spot, rarely hunt this place, has old abandoned cabin. Obvious sign someone’s been in there foot prints and stuff. Tire tracks. So I sit in my stand and wait, here 10 mins later a topless female around 30 comes walking down the hill to 20 yards. I tell “can I help you”. She hits the ground hands up. 
long story short, property owners brother said she could stay there (she’s homeless) property owner is pissed at her brother and her,  told her to get her shit out by tomorrow or she will be arrested. Fun times.

The most important question is were they nice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and how the heck did you not snap a pic first

44 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

You would have won first prize  if you could have gotten a rack selfie . Many others have .

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

My truck thermometer said it was 82,  when I got here about an hour ago.  It feels like it has dipped into the upper 70’s now.  Time for the t-shirt.  

The deer fridge will definitely be running this week if I manage to bring one down.  I saw a big-bodied deer out in the clover plot, that I am watching over right now, yesterday, when I stopped  to get my mom for our daughters field hockey playoff game. She lost, so I have a little more hunting time now.  

Hopefully, that deer comes out again tonight and has no antlers, or at least 3 points on a side.  

Edited by wolc123

59 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Videos or pics tomorrow please 

• Like 1

Keep us abreast of the situation. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

I’m exhausted but what a day of hunting without actually shooting anything.  Took a rookie bowhunter hunting in the morning and he made a great shot on a poor man’s spike.  Then as soon as I finished taking care of his deer I get a text from a buddy that he hit a good buck.  Helped him track and luckily he didn’t go far.  It was a nice broken off 8 point.  Got him all cut up and in coolers now I’m relaxing.  No PM hunt tonight, back at it in the morning. 

1CC630CE-AA42-409E-8D7F-802E9DFE9F3F.jpeg

947A6FFD-4452-4F34-99C3-357777FCD162.jpeg

• Like 25

3 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

Pic or it didn't happen.

• Haha 1