Live From The Woods 2022 - 2023 Edition!

fasteddie

46 minutes ago, chrisw said:

I don't get the best of reception and it'll be too cold to have the phone out in the AM, so good luck everyone! Shoot straight and be safe!

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Can you please tell me what you had for dinner, hell I'm almost desperate enough to hear about your lunch. This thread is getting too quiet.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hamburg(Lakeview),NY....50" in 24hrs.....my opening day is a no go. Even if I clear the driveway today I still need to wait for the highlifts to clear the road. 1st opener missed in maybe 20 years. Oh well, the deer will be there next week waiting for me!
537f9f56bd99e2abad4df6fdbd023ab5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Hamburg(Lakeview),NY....50" in 24hrs.....my opening day is a no go. Even if I clear the driveway today I still need to wait for the highlifts to clear the road. 1st opener missed in maybe 20 years. Oh well, the deer will be there next week waiting for me!

Live from sunny southern CA and Double down here.  This is my first opener missed in 40 years, because my flight home from a work trip got delayed from yesterday until Sunday: 

3DE71670-22BB-48F4-B11A-1401D9F217A7.thumb.jpeg.e26e7a7b81955d8565381212dd9f6793.jpeg

I was going to go to the beach today, but I don’t feel like dealing with the weekend crowds.  I think it will be breakfast at Denny’s, fishing for spotted bay bass at sunrise (still two hours away), then hang out by the hotel pool.

I picked up a folding camp shovel at Walmart here and stuck it in my tool bag for the trip home.  I imagine there will be 3 ft of snow on my vehicle in long/term parking at Buffalo airport when I get back at midnight tomorrow.  

Good luck to all the deer hunters out there today.  

18 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

No go for me in 9H. No sense in working on a heart attack. One week delay. The critters will be running still.

• Like 1

Me and my son drive from cheektowaga yo Cuba this morning to hunt at gmans/Greg's.

The hardest thing this morning was getting the door open to my house so we could get out.  Once we got out of cheektowaga it was smooth driving.

Good luck all

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I saw a pic...looked sketchy to me.

Starting to hit the large fb groups and multiple people saying they know the guy. We will see. If fake the guy who started it should be put in a medieval torture device. 

btw need to drop off our Missouri bucks.