November 2022 will be deciding the future of America

Your problem is, you should try not to think.

I love how you guys come into these threads and talk crap, rather than try to address any of the thread content with any semblance of intellect.  That fact that you cannot, and I point that out, is why you guys continue to ankle bite.  But if that's the level you find suits you, bring it on.  It's always entertaining.

Now would any of you guys like to try and address the issues this country faces right now and discuss why November will be a critical point in our history, or is that too far above your IQ level to be possible?

• Haha 1

Your problem is, you should try not to think.
I love how you guys come into these threads and talk crap, rather than try to address any of the thread content with any semblance of intellect.  That fact that you cannot, and I point that out, is why you guys continue to ankle bite.  But if that's the level you find suits you, bring it on.  It's always entertaining.
Now would any of you guys like to try and address the issues this country faces right now and discuss why November will be a critical point in our history, or is that too far above your IQ level to be possible?

I don't "come into these threads" it's a flaw of tapatalk that puts your ramblings at the top of my page.
Regarding why November will be critical-we have discussed this over and over. Nov 9-11 will show peak buck movement during the rut as it does every year in every place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

A man with principles that he will defend, will always have enemies.  No, I never wonder.  I love the people that are my enemies, because they truly represent all that is wrong with society.

Not your enemy,I do feel a bit sorry for you though...

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Hey Lefty, if you are so happy with where you are, why are you even reading posts in the political section of this forum?  Perhaps you have a deep seeded desire to defend your vote for Biden, or is your hatred of Trump still driving you insane?

Once again, I ring a bell and you come running. Damn, dude. 

I clarified the bullshit Canadian AS thing that you regurgitated from a July tweet as I have a little actual experience with AS. At this point, I should think you have enough life lived to develop original thought and not continually have to parrot others. You're like the nutty conspiracy version of that college guy in Good Will Hunting.

How's your stated, "I'm ready to sacrifice my body or life for the cause" thing working out for you? Have you found your goal? Your raison d'être? Once decided, will you get the word "warrior" tattooed under the snowflake? I'm thinking that "Snowflake Warrior" would be an very cool username for you.

My morning:

6CC958CA-F543-4EF2-A947-FEFE7BD67A30_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.486d6501b4fcc4bcfe0c2f5e9647dcaf.jpeg

By the way, it's "deep seated" not "deep seeded." Common mistake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, left field said:

I clarified the bullshit Canadian AS thing that you regurgitated from a July tweet as I have a little actual experience with AS. At this point, I should think you have enough life lived to develop original thought and not continually have to parrot others. You're like the nutty conspiracy version of that college guy in Good Will Hunting.

How's your stated, "I'm ready to sacrifice my body or life for the cause" thing working out for you? Have you found your goal? Your raison d'être? Once decided, will you get the word "warrior" tattooed under the snowflake? I'm thinking that "Snowflake Warrior" would be an very cool username for you.

My morning:

6CC958CA-F543-4EF2-A947-FEFE7BD67A30_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.486d6501b4fcc4bcfe0c2f5e9647dcaf.jpeg

That is pretty lefty. Here is a view I had today...

20221025_142844.jpg

20221025_102742.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, left field said:

My morning:

7wt?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, left field said:

When the artist tattooed the snowflake in the small of your back did you ask for it to be crisply defined so that everyone could see how special you are, or melty and droopy to reflect your continual state of "woe is me"?

67% of those assisted suicide cases were people with terminal cancer. That is the cause of death. Assisted suicide in the manner of death.

I had a friend who chose assisted suicide in Toronto. His stomach cancer had taken over and he was in constant pain with a prognosis of a few months if not weeks. Rather than subjecting his family to watching him waste away in severe pain, he and his wife decided this would be best for everyone.

On the day, he threw a party at the hospital for his family and friends so that they could say goodbye. A few hours later, at the appointed time, he nodded at the medical team and they wheeled him out with his family at his side. In a little while, his family came back in to say he was gone. 

That is an honourable and ethical way to die. 

RIP Rob.

Tragic- sorry for your loss, my friend :crying:.  

5 hours ago, left field said:

My morning:

IWhacha fishin for Buddy? 

11 hours ago, left field said:

I'm reminded of the Thoreau quote: “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.”

There's some good advice in there for you. And me. 

I'm off to try and catch an Atlantic salmon here at the top of the world in Canada. Good luck to you, sport. Try not to hurt yourself.

Excellent quote- Walden? 

5 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

ALPHA SNOWFLAKE

F67EEB8A-4FA5-4578-AE98-7AA2B248319D.jpeg

Also acceptable and excellent design.

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

That is pretty lefty. Here is a view I had today...

Nice. Where?

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

7wt?

8 but with a heavy sinking leader and big marabou flies. My shoulder is on fire. A thousand casts in the last few days and one tug.  

19 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Tragic- sorry for your loss, my friend :crying:.  

Thank you. It was some years ago, but still a very weird experience. Nonetheless, one I support wholeheartedly. A free society should include the freedom to decide the time and manner of your own death.

We used to deal with death all the time. People died at home and often families would display the body for a few days. I have portraits of my grandparents in family photos with a dead person in the middle. Usually they were the only one smiling. Now death is weirdly sanitized. 

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

IWhacha fishin for Buddy? 

Atlantic salmon - the King of Sportfish.

13 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Excellent quote- Walden? 

Yes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Never targeted Atlantics before but hope to change that one day.  How heavy a sinking leader, you mean a sink tip?

Single hand rod, so sinking 9' leader with a few feet of tippet. And a heavy fly. Not sure how to ID it past "sinking leader."

On the plus side, when you hit the timing right you can throw 80' pretty easily with all that weight.

Atlantic salmon are amazing. I'm seriously thinking about giving up trout fishing. 

Edited by left field