Wal-Mart MO Hunting The Country Rubber Boots

Have to share that these have done very well for me. They're camo rubber boots - I haven't spent time looking for the manufacturer of these since they are private label at Wal-Mart. All said and done, they are 400g Thinsulate and go for like $60 and less after season on clearance. 

I've had three pairs over three seasons. One I left outside in summer and dry rotted over several months, which is my fault. But the other two are still racking up miles. The 400g have kept me pretty warm and still mobile in Nov/Dec in NY and even January in Ohio, too. 

They're a good value IMO for the money spend. Comfortable. Middle of road in terms of lug, mobility, etc. But again, $60....

Edited by phade
  • Like 6

Thanks for the review.  Walmart sells some stuff that is a real good value. I shop there early in the morning - usually before 10 a.m. and always have a good experience.  After season clearance items are a great bargain if it's something that is needed; although lately it seems that our local Walmart has not been truly marking items down to a real clearance price.

• Like 2