Just got a box of new goodies

Dispite the fact that hunting season is still soooooooo far away I couldn't resist...

Today just got a box of goodies I ordered last week. 

Primos Up Roar Triple Threat deer call

Knight and hale pack rack rattling system

Primos Blood hunter

and a couple of other misc items :D:D

Anyone have any experience with/luck with any of these items??

I've got more Primos stuff than I know what to do with it all.  Up roar is a good call that still has good sound like the original roar.  I've got the blood hunter and honestly don't use it much.  it makes blood pop out at you but around the outsides the colors don't blend as well so you can't see anything.  a good "white light" flashlight is the way to go.  i don't mean the super high kelvin temp bulbs or LEDs that are "blue-ish" either.

I don't use Knight & hale stuff.  but others have said they work good.

not sure what the other goodies are.

That's always good to hear lol

I just can't wait to test them out. I feel stupid continuously testing them out in my apartment and I'm pretty sure my neighbors must be questioning wth is going on by now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By goosifer
      I guess electronic calls are now legal for deer. I want to get one because my feeble attempts to use a manual call just sound like I'm playing the kazoo. Also, someone suggested getting an outdoor bluetooth speaker and playing the calls through that. Brilliant! I hadn't considered  doing that.
      Anyone have any deer call apps for android they could recommend? (or say don't bother with?)
    • By kam
      That little fox in the background....
    • By tonyc26
      Going upstate (from nyc) for Spring Gobbler this weekend
      I've never hunted for spring gobbler, nor in NY, we usually go to PA during deer season
      Just got all my tags and permits, and were going to be heading up to Dutchess County on Friday
      As of now we intended on going to the Taconic-Herford Multiple use area, also considering the Baxtertown Woods WMA and Taconic State park

Are these good spots to hunt? 
      Does anyone know of any Public land out in / around Dutchess County with a healthy gobbler population ( not asking for your hotspot, just a vague location or park to go to that allows crossbow / bow hunting)

Also any advice? I have a mouth call that I've actually (I think) gotten pretty good with (been practicing).. Wondering things like
      how far should we walk in from the road? 
      how long do you sit before moving on to a new spot?
      Do you walk around and call and then post up, or post then call.. I've heard of both not sure which is better!
      It's not too late in the season right?.. I hear New York Gobblers move up until late june
      Also what time is the best to go.. We intended on going at sundown. 

Sorry if i sound un-experienced, I am, just got into hunting last year.

Any Advice is Greatly appreciated.. Mostly need a good location to hunt, but any advice will be more then helpful!!
      Thanks in advance
    • By Buckstopshere
      Bucks back in their bachelor group, testing for dominance at the zip-tied overhanging branch. 

• By TPat032
      Opinions and tips on calls. What works the best for you?