We sure have a line of Blondes

Robhuntandfish

I've never seen one here around Dogpatch, but a buddy of mine shot a blonde one a few years back when we were deer hunting down in Potter Co. PA...Another buddy shot a black one while hunting Osceola gobblers in Florida a few years back

• Like 1

I get the whole spectrum here. Blonde, greyish, redish, brown and even black though rare. I missed a giant black one quite a few years back when we walked into each other. He ran and stopped and I shot right under him with the bow. Saw him a lot over like 3 years then never saw him again. The ones here dont typically get as pure blonde as those though. Cool

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Have some nice strawberry blonde here on occasion.. but mostly just a little lighter or darker than normal. Would love to call in a blonde "coyote" someday lol or a black coyote! 

the black ones are awesome. I saw a mounted one in PA once at someone's cabin.

46 minutes ago, Skillet said:

I love the crossbow kill. Awesome. 

i was walking to get to the stand and come around a corner in a trail and this yote was coming right to me but hes looking off into the brush and never even noticed me.  I stopped and he got to within 30 yards and shot him.  Then Im thinking damn what do i do now if he comes this way .  But he just rolled there for about 5 seconds and then down.  I passed on a doe that afternoon from the stand and always wished i shot it to drag both out and ask my buddy that saw nothing that night... "what else you got a tag for!?"  lol 

• Like 3