Any spartan camera users?

escpen

I have several spartan cameras out right now but none of them have sent any pictures in the past 2 days. All of them are set to send test pictures at 11:00am and 01:00 am, but none of them have been sent. I can see that the status of the cameras was last updated at 01:00 this morning, but still no pictures. I have plenty of premium credits available, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Is anyone else having issues with your spartan cameras?

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had these cameras for 2 years + without any issues. They were all sending pictures just fine until 2 days ago - makes me wonder if there’s some issue with Spartan’s service. I have some tactacams on the same cell service (Verizon) that are sending just fine. Frustrating.

23 minutes ago, escpen said:

I’ve had these cameras for 2 years + without any issues. They were all sending pictures just fine until 2 days ago - makes me wonder if there’s some issue with Spartan’s service. I have some tactacams on the same cell service (Verizon) that are sending just fine. Frustrating.

I've got a stealth cam that just stopped sending for a few days.  Working now but I can't share pics or upload to my gallery.

Several calls, and email's to CS and over a month later, no response. 

Mine are working fine. Maybe someone stole yours? Or battery died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

All are accounted for and are showing status updates at midnight every night (I have them set to do so), but no pictures are being sent even though pictures are being taken (as confirmed by walking in front of the camera, waiting several minutes to see if the picture will be transmitted, then checking the camera to confirm one was taken). I don’t know what’s going on and Spartans customer service hasn’t called me back yet.

30 minutes ago, escpen said:

All are accounted for and are showing status updates at midnight every night (I have them set to do so), but no pictures are being sent even though pictures are being taken (as confirmed by walking in front of the camera, waiting several minutes to see if the picture will be transmitted, then checking the camera to confirm one was taken). I don’t know what’s going on and Spartans customer service hasn’t called me back yet.

If there CS is anything like stealth cam, your in for a looooooong wait.  

7 hours ago, escpen said:

If you want great service from a Spartan rep , go to this site, ChasinGame.com and join . Click on " Forums " then click on Create Account , go to the Home page , then scroll down to the Spartan Camera Discussion and start a thread and address it to Johnnydeerhunter . He is the Spartan rep that goes to the site almost every day . Really nice guy too . He will figure it out and help you correct your issue . 

https://www.chasingame.com/

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 2