Hunting Leases - WNY, Southern Tier

Hello. I have nine hunting leases available for sale. They are located on farm properties throughout the southern tier.

They are as follows:
Town of Rushford, Allegany County - 58 acres @ $500/year
Town of Farmersville/Rushford - 123 acres @ $1,050/year
Village of Houghton, Allegany County - 108 acres @ $800/year
Town of Rushford - 120 acres @ $1,800/year
Town of Angelica/Amity, Allegany County - 319 acres @ $2,000/year
Town of Rushford - 413 acres @ $2,500/year
Town of Belfast, Allegany County - 85 acres @ $500/year
Town of Lyndon, Cattaraugus County - 247 acres @ $1,200/year
Town of Lyndon, Catt. Co - 426 acres @ $12,000 per year (comes with cabin)

You may contact me with which parcels you are interested in, and I will send you a detailed areal photo. You can show the land to yourself at your convenience, and let me know if you would like to sign a lease. I do not make much money from selling these leases, so you must rely on your own map and compass skills to find your way around.

The rules that go along with each lease are as follows: The leassor is buying exclusive rights for one full year for all wild game seasons beginning at the time of the signing. As many people as care to hunt are allowed, but all hunters must sign the lease. No tree damage is allowed - no cutting of trees or driving nails or screws into them is allowed. No camping is allowed (except for the one in Lyndon with the cabin). ATVs are permitted only for the placement of tree stands or for the extraction of downed game. The leassor may put his own posted signs up on the property lines. (Many of the parcels are already posted). You will be given first option to renew should you care to continue hunting there after the first year.

I am a professional forester and have sold many of these hunting leases in the past. My website is at: www.pcforestry.com There is plenty of time for you to find yourself a hunting spot in time for turkey season!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great prices! They are a little too far west for me though! I am looking more towards Madison, Tioga, Broome, Cortland, etc.  Do you know of any foresters in those areas that also lease hunting land? Thanks!

I am working with a client who has 100 acres in Newark Valley, NY (Broome /Tioga Region).  She is looking to create a long term relationship with the right hunting club or private group.  Lease would be annual and all intended group members would have to sign up.  No camping, nailing/screwing into the treas, no tree destruction or harvesting is allowed.  ATV use for tree stand setting and game harvesting/retrieval only.  Lease to be negotiated on a per acre or per hunter basis.  Call or message me ([email protected],  607-760-6038)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello,

Im curious if the "Town of Belfast, Allegany County - 85 acres @ $500/year" is available? I may be looking for a hunting lease for next season. Im looking for about 80 - 100 acres, about $500 - $600 per yr. Im looking for property that is about this distance from buffalo ny as this is where im out of. thanks for your consideration.

Claw Grizzly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...