Anyone seeing these Chinese Crossbows?

Gobbler Chaser

Ive always been an Excalibur Loyalist 20plus years now and still am, Yea, but only the Canadian made ones that didn't explode on you. But with that being said have you guys been keeping up with these new Chinese Crossbows? Go ahead and flame, but there's something to be said about these 400 dollar 400+ fps wonders. Yea in the beginning they were toys but not these new ones. I'm going on my second season with a Center Point Amped 425 Chinese takeout special and have to say I'm impressed 

1 hour ago, Kmartinson said:

I have an Excalibur and it's awesome. My bowtech is awesome also, why don't you think bowtech will improve the xbow?

120403.jpeg

20210927_141139.jpg

You also have an old school Excalibur. One of the rock solid ones. 

They are having tons of limb issues now with the new bows. It's no secret.

17 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Ive always been an Excalibur Loyalist 20plus years now and still am, Yea, but only the Canadian made ones that didn't explode on you. But with that being said have you guys been keeping up with these new Chinese Crossbows? Go ahead and flame, but there's something to be said about these 400 dollar 400+ fps wonders. Yea in the beginning they were toys but not these new ones. I'm going on my second season with a Center Point Amped 425 Chinese takeout special and have to say I'm impressed 

I think they are all at least  Partially made in China anyway these days .

13 hours ago, Skillet said:

You also have an old school Excalibur. One of the rock solid ones. 

They are having tons of limb issues now with the new bows. It's no secret.

I know that bowtech had limb issues in the past, they replaced any bow that had problems and are problem free for a few years now? I never owned or shot one before, they are pretty awesome.

17 hours ago, n.y.grandpa said:

I have a killer instinct that I am very impressed with. Very accurate and it balances well. I did upgrade the package scope and bolts but still have less than 500 into it

i got my killer instinct for $250, ive shot a pile with it. 

• 1 month later...