20 Gauge Lightfield Slugs

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I saw Otto's post and figured heck why not try. You all see more ammo supplies than most!!

They do not make Lightfields any more but my Ithaca loves them. I am always looking if anyone has any laying around to buy. 20 gauge only.

Make sure you specify the model/load, too. Lightfield made a few for each gauge. They def did not perform the same either. Most people had the Hybrid  EXP line I think. 

I may have a few but I think my partner does as well. He doesn't need them as he has transitioned into Accutips and SSTs, but he hordes stuff. I'll see if I can talk him out of it, lol.

The market on them is crazy high too...so don't be shocked if someone offers a very high asking price. 

The release of straightwall in alot of other states has CRUSHED production of hunting slugs.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I saw Otto's post and figured heck why not try. You all see more ammo supplies than most!!

They do not make Lightfields any more but my Ithaca loves them. I am always looking if anyone has any laying around to buy. 20 gauge only.

We should have a pinned ammo trading thread....

• Like 4

19 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I didnt mean to upset you, I only remembered they stopped producing because they had a fire and wondered if they planned to start again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No worries, sometimes we get a lot of content response that no one read the thread. No offence meant or taken.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mmkay said:

12ga lightfield hybrids sell for over $10 per shell now...crazy expensive..I think think 20ga are about the same... you'll see them on GunBroker from time to time

Yea I figure lots of folks have random odds and ends laying around like I do that they necessarily are not trying to gouge for. Like folks on this site and why I would not bother even looking on there. I have like 4 boxes left and I shoot a box a year. Eventually I will have to turn over to Hornady but figure if I find a couple here and there cool.