Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in San Francisco home

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was anyone else they be out of jail already in ca . The dem   politicians only care about locking people up when it is one of there own thats getting  Hurt by the  Criminals everyone else your out of luck.

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

I do not agree with her politics or his enjoyment of driving wasted. however he was attacked in his home. To politicize this as "that's not fair" that the attacker is locked up is absurd.

I regret falling into this rabbit hole already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grouse said:

They are already claiming the guy was a QAnon fan and Trump's stolen election claims caused this jerk to do it. They don't want to admit the SF soft on crime and mental health rules there are the real issues.

In  Reality he belonged to the green party  Registered as such  He also  had a gay pride flag in front of his house  And makes art out of hemp .

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

I do not agree with her politics or his enjoyment of driving wasted. however he was attacked in his home. To politicize this as "that's not fair" that the attacker is locked up is absurd.

I regret falling into this rabbit hole already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I said is just a fact  there are  Criminals that have  beaten up people  that the next day dems let out of jail . And the crazy part about it is if you say  Anything about their crazy bail reform bs  they call you racist.   Heck they are  even proud of it they think they are doing something good even show tv ads about what they did.  

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-sucker-punch-suspect-re-arrested-parole-violation-walking-free-following-attack

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-man-released-without-bail-mcdonalds-ax-attack-arrested-again-released-without-bail

OK maybe if it's a non violent offense the 1st or 2nd time they do a  crime  you let them out of jail easily .   violent offenders should not be let out of jail  Easily that's crazy.

Edited by phantom

I’m always amazed ,when someone of means and high profile has a house so unprotected a rando can simply get in with ease .

I live in a starter home , my doors and jams are reinforced ( products are easy to find and install ) ,couple cameras , alarm , good storm doors with deadbolts as well, yard lit up . My close neighbors , same ,although they have more cameras, and two large dogs each,  of course everyone has guns close by .

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’m always amazed ,when someone of means and high profile has a house so unprotected a rando can simply get in with ease .

I live in a starter home , my doors and jams are reinforced ( products are easy to find and install ) ,couple cameras , alarm , good storm doors with deadbolts as well, yard lit up . My close neighbors , same ,although they have more cameras, and two large dogs each,  of course everyone has guns close by .

They have  more then one house and the city cops are parked 24 7 right there thats why , No private security when you got the cops that do it for you  and no big  Mansion because Thats at a  Different location. They like to hide the wealth. Naceys as slick as they come. She  Trying to make it look like they're slumming it when they got few 100  Million and even more  Hidden away .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This is getting old. Another far right, conspiracy theory pawn, Qanon follower, and pro Trump election denier ruins his life and nearly takes another’s. If someone you know subscribes to any of these beliefs, get them help. 

The guy was left a tree huger that hit naceys  Husband with the hammer.  Come on man you know all the right wring  conspiracy  theorist  who do those things use AR 15s i saw it on cnn fact checker so must be true right ? :)

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not one for conspiracy theories. I usually do not pay any attention to the @#&*ed up news these days. But from what I’ve seen this story has tons of holes . I want to know why this guy was in his underwear. How was he not noticed walking around millionaire row in his underwear?

I’m not one for conspiracy theories. I usually do not pay any attention to the @#&*ed up news these days. But from what I’ve seen this story has tons of holes . I want to know why this guy was in his underwear. How was he not noticed walking around millionaire row in his underwear?

Easy answer

62b2d82ebced138098d0fb3374d91dc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, phantom said:

They have  more then one house and the city cops are parked 24 7 right there thats why , No private security when you got the cops that do it for you  and no big  Mansion because Thats at a  Different location. They like to hide the wealth. Naceys as slick as they come. She  Trying to make it look like they're slumming it when they got few 100  Million and even more  Hidden away .

Still doesn’t explain why the house is not hardened . And protection moves with Nancy ,no city cops 24/7 either . From what I’ve seen the attacker is a pro weed,nudist ,blm guy . A right winger would own guns…. 

I go with the gay lover fight ! Story simply doesn’t pass smell test . Wife gone ,male attacker in underwear,no force until cops on scene, domestic all the way , text book .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Still doesn’t explain why the house is not hardened . And protection moves with Nancy ,no city cops 24/7 either . From what I’ve seen the attacker is a pro weed,nudist ,blm guy . A right winger would own guns…. 

I go with the gay lover fight ! 

Its  san  Francisco  Nancy is like a God there or more like mob boss they feel safe in there own  Neighborhood lol 

2 hours ago, BizCT said:

Easy answer

62b2d82ebced138098d0fb3374d91dc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think nomad is right  naceys  husband is bisexual  And this was some type of gay thing he had going on with this guy that went bad . I mean do you really think he showed up at their house in only his underwear. Its that or maybe he was just bat s crazy lol 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

I think nomad is right  naceys  husband is bisexual  And this was some type of gay thing he had going on with this guy that went bad . I mean do you really think he showed up at their house in only his underwear. Its that or maybe he was just bat s crazy lol 

And thats why  No security he didn't want anybody around spying on him and his boyfriend

22 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This is getting old. Another far right, conspiracy theory pawn, Qanon follower, and pro Trump election denier ruins his life and nearly takes another’s. If someone you know subscribes to any of these beliefs, get them help. 

Of  course!! Rather than attributing this unfortunate occurrence to the actions of someone who was clearly psychotic, its gotta be Trumps fault !!  Incredibly intellectually lazy , to say the least....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Of  course!! Rather than attributing this unfortunate occurrence to the actions of someone who was clearly psychotic, its gotta be Trumps fault !!  Incredibly intellectually lazy , to say the least....

Trump and his spineless cronies are guilty of advancing crazy conspiracy theories that inevitably find purchase in the least well among us 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump and his spineless cronies are guilty of advancing crazy conspiracy theories that inevitably find purchase in the least well among us 

I like DeSantis not trump but trump was a good president all the same .You been brainwashed sad really. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Just saw the news this  Morning abc  nbc they  Purposely left out holes in this guys past  To insinuate he was a trump guy. After gettimg caught so many times they are still lying  Manipulate news storys anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You have to get over your TDS VH, seriously; he clealry as a hold over you.   I mean, the manhas been out of office now for nearly 2 years- let it go!

17 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

You have to get over your TDS VH, seriously; he clealry as a hold over you.   I mean, the manhas been out of office now for nearly 2 years- let it go!

You’re missing the point again. “Trump” is the ideology that gives this new Republican Party license to advance batshit crazy candidates who believe in Qanon and lack the preparation to serve. It’s what leads congressional members to advance a narrative of a stolen election while hot mics capture them admitting that they know that there was no widespread fraud of any kind. It’s what led this sick man to hunt down Nancy at her home just like the tragic capitol rioters had tried. You may not have the courage to admit it here, but even you must know that this sh@t isn’t normal.  

• Haha 1