Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in San Francisco home

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re missing the point again. “Trump” is the ideology that gives this new Republican Party license to advance batshit crazy candidates who believe in Qanon and lack the preparation to serve. It’s what leads congressional members to advance a narrative of a stolen election while hot mics capture them admitting that they know that there was no widespread fraud of any kind. It’s what led this sick man to hunt down Nancy at her home just like the tragic capitol rioters had tried. You may not have the courage to admit it here, but even you must know that this sh@t isn’t normal.  

Aoc ?

8 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

You have to get over your TDS VH, seriously; he clealry as a hold over you.   I mean, the manhas been out of office now for nearly 2 years- let it go!

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re missing the point again. “Trump” is the ideology that gives this new Republican Party license to advance batshit crazy candidates who believe in Qanon and lack the preparation to serve. It’s what leads congressional members to advance a narrative of a stolen election while hot mics capture them admitting that they know that there was no widespread fraud of any kind. It’s what led this sick man to hunt down Nancy at her home just like the tragic capitol rioters had tried. You may not have the courage to admit it here, but even you must know that this sh@t isn’t normal.  

Trump/Republicans/Conservatives etc have nothing to do with this attack on Paul Pelosi. It also has nothing to do with January 6th.  Just like Obama/Democrats/Liberals had nothing to do with Scalise being shot.  Let law enforcement  do their job and the truth/facts will come out on this.   There are lots of unanswered questions and holes.

Don't expect the truth to come out.  The left controls the media, the AG,s office, the DOJ and the FBI.  They will tell you what the "truth" is, even if it's a lie.  They did it with Hunter's laptop, Joe's Ukraine corruption, Russia, Russia, Russia, Epstein's death as well as his list of friends, etc., etc.

High level law enforcement officers are political appointees.  They are not elected.  They serve the people that put them in those positions, not the public.  They are not going to tell you the truth in this case.

When we had real journalists in the "4th estate", they would uncover the truth and expose the lies.  But we haven't had real journalists in main stream media since Watergate and the independent one's are silenced by Big Tech.  Truth is no longer what motivates media.  Money and an agenda are.

1a.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Trump/Republicans/Conservatives etc have nothing to do with this attack on Paul Pelosi. It also has nothing to do with January 6th.  Just like Obama/Democrats/Liberals had nothing to do with Scalise being shot.  Let law enforcement  do their job and the truth/facts will come out on this.   There are lots of unanswered questions and holes.

The whole story dont ad up the guys only in his  Underwear then now they a reporting he had Zipties  few days later  Where was he carrying the zip ties in his  underwear ? Seems like they are just making up bs to some how blame trump or jan 6th for this . My guess is this guy was called overthere to play with paul p's hammer and fill his hole and they got into a fight lovers quarrel .   let's see the video from the cop cameras that they have and home  security cameras to see what really happen notice  It's nowhere to be found, why is that ?  Because what they are saying  is not really what happened that's why. 

Edited by phantom

4 hours ago, phantom said:

The whole story dont ad up the guys only in his  Underwear then now they a reporting he had Zipties  few days later  Where was he carrying the zip ties in his  underwear ? Seems like they are just making up bs to some how blame trump or jan 6th for this . My guess is this guy was called overthere to play with paul p's hammer and fill his hole and they got into a fight lovers quarrel .   let's see the video from the cop cameras that they have and home  security cameras to see what really happen notice  It's nowhere to be found, why is that ?  Because what they are saying  is not really what happened that's why. 

Pelosi also does not want the Jan. 6 security footage released. Not sure why not but if it was truly damning to Trump you would think these instances would have footage released. Until the footage is released all these instances are just blue anon conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

4E35133A-E2F8-4903-A66F-2F5835302DD2.jpeg

probably,  pauly  p  remember he was out drinking  in Napa by himself and got into car crash and dwi not to long ago  what you  think he was doing out with out his wife and no security that night lol  why  didn't he use a driver  if he  new he was going to be drinking .  They got the money for it .

Edited by phantom

There are plenty of unanswered questions here — and we can be certain that the really inconvenient ones won't be answered before Election Day.

Blogger Steve Krakauer puts forth a few of them:

Why [weren't] there signs of forced entry at Pelosi home?

Who was 3rd person who opened door for the police?

Why was Pelosi holding hammer, and attack only happened after police arrived

Where is bodycam / security footage?

Why isn't the press asking these questions?

The fourth question, it seems to me, is the best one: What exactly did the cops see when they were let into the home, and where's the security footage that shows DePape forcing his way in?

Inquiring minds want to know why there was such an appalling lapse of security at the downtown San Francisco home of the speaker of the House, the person who is second in line to the presidency.

Inquiring minds also want to know how the mainstream media can dare report that a psychotic nudist Berkeleyite homeless addict and lifelong leftist is a MAGA Republican.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

There are plenty of unanswered questions here — and we can be certain that the really inconvenient ones won't be answered before Election Day.

Blogger Steve Krakauer puts forth a few of them:

Why [weren't] there signs of forced entry at Pelosi home?

Who was 3rd person who opened door for the police?

Why was Pelosi holding hammer, and attack only happened after police arrived

Where is bodycam / security footage?

Why isn't the press asking these questions?

The fourth question, it seems to me, is the best one: What exactly did the cops see when they were let into the home, and where's the security footage that shows DePape forcing his way in?

Inquiring minds want to know why there was such an appalling lapse of security at the downtown San Francisco home of the speaker of the House, the person who is second in line to the presidency.

Inquiring minds also want to know how the mainstream media can dare report that a psychotic nudist Berkeleyite homeless addict and lifelong leftist is a MAGA Republican.

Yep exactly Lets put it this way if  pauly p was into some  Weirdo sex stuff with who ever was in that house  media cops  everyone will cover it up .   You know they have security you know they had their own security guards why weren't they there that night ?  Why was this guy in his underwear lol  There are plenty of  possible explanations for all this but the least probable one is this guy had something to do with trump  That's just ridiculous from all we've been told and know . 

Who was with him when he crashed his car during a drunken spree, originally reported someone opened the door for the cops, who was that. many, many questions will never be truthfully answered when a high level democrat is involved in something smarmy. Big media has their back, disgusting.

Robby

• Like 1

Nancy is third in line for a seat at the H.M.S Resolute desk. There is no way that her residence isn't equipped with the latest in security technology, by the way, paid for by 'We the People', so the truth is there, sadly, her employers will never see the whole of it.

Robby

6 minutes ago, left field said:

You guys know your "side" is making you dance and laughing their asses? Right?

I have no side i just dont like being lied to by folks in charge with all the big guns you know what i mean .  Excuse me now. I have to put on my 3 n95 masks while i drive to cvs to  get my 8th vax shot then get the virus anyway only to be told I need another shot and another n95 mask  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robby said:

Nancy is third in line for a seat at the H.M.S Resolute desk. There is no way that her residence isn't equipped with the latest in security technology, by the way, paid for by 'We the People', so the truth is there, sadly, her employers will never see the whole of it.

Robby

Pic 1.JPG