they closed there out door section

papabear

so I go to Sports Authority to pick up some fishing tackle and they closed the fishing section and the gun section No more ammo or guns no fishing rods or any kina of tackle looks like I will be moving on to the smaller mom and pop shops  
so I go to Sports Authority to pick up some fishing tackle and they closed the fishing section and the gun section No more ammo or guns no fishing rods or any kina of tackle looks like I will be moving on to the smaller mom and pop shops  

The new dicks in yonkers(ridge hill) does not carry ANY hunting related items..the reason given to me by a rep in the store...Yonkers is prone to crime and offering hunting gear may encourage more violence. NEVER AGAIN WILL DICKS ReCIEVE A DOLLAR OF MINE!

• 1 month later...

The store in Commack and (I think) Riverhead will still carry hunting gear, ammo but its limited to one aisle.

They never really had a great selection of stuff to begin with, and now with only 1 aisle to choose from, it doesn't even make it worth it for me to walk in the store to not be able to find what I'm looking for. I'm done with them.