Quick 3 Man Limits on Canadas

CharlieNY

Went out with my son and a good buddy this afternoon for a Canada Goose field hunt. My son called in a flock and we all picked out a bird and dropped all 3. Hunt was over as there is a 1 bird limit here. It was a beautiful afternoon and we all had a good time. First pic is my son and I with my yellow lab and the birds. Second pic is our buddy with my dog and the birds.         valoroutdoors.com

IMG950745.jpg

image000001.jpg

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

The 3 of us got out this morning for a late season hunt. 3 birds came in and 3 pounded the ground. Another 3 man quick limit. 3 is our lucky number and our buddy who took the pic is our good luck charm. That's my son's dog Gunner who is 11 months old now and who I have been training this year. Another day to remember.       valoroutdoors.com

Screenshot_20221222-103103.png

Edited by CharlieNY
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Took the crew out again today and we had another super day. 8 hunters today and take was 13 mallards and 1 black duck and 1 Pintail drake. First pic is my son and I with the birds. Second pic is my yellow lab Waylon with the birds. He had a ball retrieving those birds.      valoroutdoors.com

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 7:17 PM, CharlieNY said:

We do not guide. We are just recreational hunters that love to hunt with friends. The website belonged to my son and was just recently taken down as he does not have adequate time to devote to it unfortunately. Happy New Year to you.

I would like to become your friend :) 

• Like 1