What if.....?

Witty

If you enjoy hunting with other people I don't see what the big deal is. Honestly I don't or prefer hunting alone when it comes to deer season. Turkey season is another story, I mean I like calling in a bird for a jr hunter or friend if I can, good times. Maybe the guy is a duck hunter or enjoys good company fishing as well.

edit to add; I bet there would be different responses if this was a Wisconsin forum. 

Edited by Fantail

I always look at what can go wrong before I look at the benefits. There are far more reasons this can be a good thing. Thank you guys for all your input. I will let you know how it plays out. I was unable to get contact information for him. Hopefully we don't mess up each other's hunts tomorrow.

With the trespasser crap I've had to put up with on opening morning of rifle season 3 of the last 4 years, I'd offer money for one to hunt with me. 

Hell, I'd give him food and lodging!

Thats a main reason I wouldnt - it would appear to be a conflict of interest w/ no arm length transaction and look more like bribery 

Good point Greenecounty, but I wasn't being serious. Just speaking emotionally after thinking about my past experiences with the jackwagon trespassers.

But actually I wouldn't mind in the least if I hunted with an ECO. I'm never afraid to learn something new, and it seems like it would be a good connection.