So my face is worst today

cynthiafu

This pain sucks . Tried to get the doctor to give me 4 weeks off work he said no 3 days .lol. Mr bill I want to thank you for being there and trying to help me . I am told I am very stubborn. Thank you for trying to take me to the hospital. You are the best . Cooper likes you so much . We will have to go out Saturday or Sunday. e2e1c4635f2406df71cd4c167bfe750e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• Sad 5

Judging from yesterday's post, I should have warned you that the first couple days were going to suck and the bruising will darken. Just from my own experience with injuries. You should be over the hump soon and on the mend. Hang in there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

This pain sucks . Tried to get the doctor to give me 4 weeks off work he said no 3 days .lol. Mr bill I want to thank you for being there and trying to help me . I am told I am very stubborn. Thank you for trying to take me to the hospital. You are the best . Cooper likes you so much . We will have to go out Saturday or Sunday. e2e1c4635f2406df71cd4c167bfe750e.jpg

I missed it . WTH happened 

Wow I’m glad you are ok…I’m sure bill did his best to take care of you and I’m sure you tried to not let him…. But bill is some good people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

It will definitely get worse before it gets better. Don't be surprised if you see purple, green and yellow in the next coming days to 2 weeks. It's the way your body heals and the blood underneath the skin reacts. Despite all that being said, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope the pain is bearable for you. From the looks of this forum you got some good people looking out for you.

My daughter went as you for Halloween Cynthia!! She fell down while trick-or-treat treating . Hope everything is improving for you.
Screenshot_20221101_060038_Gallery.thumb.jpg.07a88a75263487010d671dc9b1993fd6.jpg
Omg you hurt me so bad I was laughing so hard my chest is killing me . I hope she is OK.

Now.the hard part is convincing my husband that I can go hunting again that it was just a stupid mistake on my part for using the short leash .

• Like 4
  • Haha 1