Can we vote out Hochul ??

2 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

Your scare tactics are as effective as grouse. Alot of BS in that statement. 

And the answer to the question, no Zeldin won't  win. He will be lucky to pull 40%.

Current poll has Zeldin- for the first time over , mind you- actually up  by about a point!! He’s got a REAL shot here !!  ZELDIN!!!! :D

• Like 2

ok im not an over the top political person was not a trump fan but his policcies were good much better then what we have now i dont get why the dems keep bringing up trump... hes not the president hasnt been for 2 yrs , I dont care what trump says or does or who supported him or who thought he was a good or bad.... I watch several news outlets and every Dem I see and here  still bitches about Trump   instead of just stating there policy and there beliefs ... If you watched the Debate between Zeldin and Holchol she did it to...Ive never seen a poltiacl group make there talking point a person thats out office trump is like there boogie man.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, land 1 said:

ok im not an over the top political person was not a trump fan but his policcies were good much better then what we have now i dont get why the dems keep bringing up trump... hes not the president hasnt been for 2 yrs , I dont care what trump says or does or who supported him or who thought he was a good or bad.... I watch several news outlets and every Dem I see and here  still bitches about Trump   instead of just stating there policy and there beliefs ... If you watched the Debate between Zeldin and Holchol she did it to...Ive never seen a poltiacl group make there talking point a person thats out office trump is like there boogie man.

That’s a ridiculous question. The end of a presidency has always meant the end of that president’s relevance. But of course, not with Trump. He continues to hold the party captive and those who would typically be unelectable continue to vie for his endorsement. This collapse to the  fridges has changed the GOP. Republican politicians fall under two broad categories - those who opposed Trump’s bs and stood up to the nonsensical election denial claims and those who kowtowed and knowingly peddled false conspiracy theories. Zeldin falls in the latter category. This should be disqualifying.  

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That’s a ridiculous question. The end of a presidency has always meant the end of that president’s relevance. But of course, not with Trump. He continues to hold the party captive and those who would typically be unelectable continue to vie for his endorsement. This collapse to the  fridges has changed the GOP. Republican politicians fall under two broad categories - those who opposed Trump’s bs and stood up to the nonsensical election denial claims and those who kowtowed and knowingly peddled false conspiracy theories. Zeldin falls in the latter category. This should be disqualifying.  

Yeah you kinda just proved my point with your statement and rant he yours/Dems boogie man cant let it go you said it what the relevance hes not president, I seriosly think the Dems keep him as the center of attention more then any group...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Current poll has Zeldin- for the first time over , mind you- actually up  by about a point!! He’s got a REAL shot here !!  ZELDIN!!!! :D

Sure he does.  Those polls will only motivate the left. It is near impossible for a Republican to win NY.The female vote will sway heavy in Kathy's favor just cause of DNA. And we may not support it, but obviously gun control gets support too, otherwise candidates would not run on it. The Republicans will speak out against gun control,  but will not act against it, wonder why.

Any added support you feel unconstitutional gun control could bring will be undone by woman's rights 10x over. 

Don't be so pessimistic.  Those polls are manipulated to make people think it's closer than it is.  They said Hillary would beat Trump by miles and they knew that was a lie.

Hochul cannot expect to win when crime is out of control and she has no plan to correct it.  She says it's not important.  She has no plans to fix the state's economy.  She thinks it's great.  She refuses to acknowledge all the businesses the Democrats destroyed during COVID, or the rights they trampled, or the elderly Cuomo killed, or the 1.4 million people who fled the state, or her tyrannical dictates that prove she thinks all NY citizens are subjects under her thumb.

I think there will be enough people voting that have finally come to realize Democrats are a threat to their future and their freedom.  They want to be left alone to live in peace.

That's why there is reason to be hopeful.

Then again, there is reason to believe the Democrats are capable of election fraud and may very well steal the election.  They can easily cover all fraud up too, since they control every agency that would have to look into it.  Their corruption is the worst it has ever been.  But that's another reason why many are planning to vote against them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Don't be so pessimistic.  Those polls are manipulated to make people think it's closer than it is.  They said Hillary would beat Trump by miles and they knew that was a lie.

Hochul cannot expect to win when crime is out of control and she has no plan to correct it.  She says it's not important.  She has no plans to fix the state's economy.  She thinks it's great.  She refuses to acknowledge all the businesses the Democrats destroyed during COVID, or the rights they trampled, or the elderly Cuomo killed, or the 1.4 million people who fled the state, or her tyrannical dictates that prove she thinks all NY citizens are subjects under her thumb.

I think there will be enough people voting that have finally come to realize Democrats are a threat to their future and their freedom.  They want to be left alone to live in peace.

That's why there is reason to be hopeful.

Then again, there is reason to believe the Democrats are capable of election fraud and may very well steal the election.  They can easily cover all fraud up too, since they control every agency that would have to look into it.  Their corruption is the worst it has ever been.  But that's another reason why many are planning to vote against them.

The last paragraph is the most important thing you said. Nothing was or will be done about election fraud. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’m worried about you buddy; here , maybe this will help :

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/13/trump-derangement-syndrome-becomes-a-threat-to-public-health/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

Sure he does.  Those polls will only motivate the left. It is near impossible for a Republican to win NY.The female vote will sway heavy in Kathy's favor just cause of DNA. And we may not support it, but obviously gun control gets support too, otherwise candidates would not run on it. The Republicans will speak out against gun control,  but will not act against it, wonder why.

Any added support you feel unconstitutional gun control could bring will be undone by woman's rights 10x over. 

Well , guess we’ll see but I think you’re premise is wrong and actually the opposite; don’t you remember last few election cycles where polls were WAY off , always favoring the Dems ? Trump down by 7-10 pts to Hillary for example ? The pollsters are in league with the Dems and always endeavor to portray a pessimistic view of the situation forbid so that we repair and don’t show up to vote . The fact that he’s ACTUALLY up now in a poll I find quite significant cuz it defies this trend . Here’s hopin for the best !!

No longer a resident of NY, but hoping Zeldin pulls the upset. A lot of middle ground Dems in NYC are feeling unsafe and disgusted with what has happened to the nice areas of NYC. I think Zeldin can do it! But only if people vote. Plus it would be cool to see a “mourning room” and other services for the crybaby Dems at work like after Trump beat Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BizCT said:

No longer a resident of NY, but hoping Zeldin pulls the upset. A lot of middle ground Dems in NYC are feeling unsafe and disgusted with what has happened to the nice areas of NYC. I think Zeldin can do it! But only if people vote. Plus it would be cool to see a “mourning room” and other services for the crybaby Dems at work like after Trump beat Hillary

Maybe some lament but def no insurrection or conspiracy mongering  

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Maybe some lament but def no insurrection or conspiracy mongering  

I just remember when Trump beat Hillary, we got emails about conference rooms to use to mourn and mental health professional services were available free of charge 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, land 1 said:

And Hochul is trying violate anyones rights who carries a gun legally ,,, well legally before her new crazy laws,,, and forgot about the victim of crimes she cares more about the criminal. Zeledin said point blank no change in NY abortion laws, 

Three of the last four Supreme Court Justices said the same thing, look how that turned out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heads we win, tails they cheated.  The never-ending grievance machine grinds on.  Good plan to prepare the excuse and conspiracy in advance.

Probably unnecessary.  I think Zeldin will win.  

• Like 2

On 11/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

Zeldin is not a level-headed, moderate Republican. He is a Trump loyalist who applauded the overturn of Roe v. Wade. He has a terrible environmental record, something that all hunters should care about. He also opposes some of the basic social rights that the overwhelming majority of Americans agree on, such as marriage equality. Your grocery bill will not change with this election. Your daughter’s ability to exercise her will over her body may.  

Strange ,you sound exactly like the media . I wonder where you got your opinion from.

Legal. Very liberal in our nyc offices

Same things were offered at my school...Same thing...counselors available to talk, quiet room set up, etc. A couple of my conservative colleagues and I were giddy. I don't recall the same rooms being available when Joe won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2