Can we vote out Hochul ??

Same things were offered at my school...Same thing...counselors available to talk, quiet room set up, etc. A couple of my conservative colleagues and I were giddy. I don't recall the same rooms being available when Joe won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. We just showed up to work and worked when Joe won. We didn’t take a day off to cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Were you crying on the inside?

No. It was an expected outcome and looked forward to seeing libs regret their mistakes. I do feel bad for the older generation though financially who didn’t see this coming. I’m young enough to still retire early when we turned red.

Are you and VH allowed to vote? Serious question, not trying to be funny. I know neither of you were born in this country so I’m curious

• Like 1

Were you crying on the inside?

Nah...more pissed off that he couldn't shut his mouth and swallow some ego near the end and win easily against the inept candidates being propped up by the left.

You can't be proud of this presidency can you? And "as long as it wasn't Trump" can't be your answer.

Nah...more pissed off that he couldn't shut his mouth and swallow some ego near the end and win easily against the inept candidates being propped up by the left.

You can't be proud of this presidency can you? And "as long as it wasn't Trump" can't be your answer.

He won’t give in. I’ve said many times I respect the Dems who admit they made A mistake. But he’s preparing to bring back #notmypresident in 2024 instead of ever saying a bad thing about dementia Joe

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 4:41 PM, Northcountryman said:

And many long for a return to those  better times; thats precisely why he has a real shot this time  :D

Amazing that is all you got out of the post from VH. Things he listed will have huge implications for Republican’s 

• Haha 1

Amazing that is all you got out of the post from VH. Things he listed will have huge implications for Republican’s 

"....have huge implications for Republican's ____"
What?! The suspense is killing me!!!
Wives? Bank account? Doe/buck ratio? Tell me man!!!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BizCT said:

Are you and VH allowed to vote? Serious question, not trying to be funny. I know neither of you were born in this country so I’m curious

No idea about VH. Are you thinking about Mike? I believe he was born in Germany.

PR status - can't vote or sit on a jury. Pay all the taxes so that affords me the right to bitch. 

12 hours ago, BizCT said:

He won’t give in. I’ve said many times I respect the Dems who admit they made A mistake. But he’s preparing to bring back #notmypresident in 2024 instead of ever saying a bad thing about dementia Joe

Is "he" me? I never said, "not my president". I have said repeatedly that Trump is a degenerate grifting POS that should probably be in jail. But while he was in office he was the president. I respect the office even if he couldn't.

I've said many times that Biden was too old and the wrong guy for the job. But Trump was such a disaster that 81MM people would have voted for an inanimate rock over him. Biden's role was to be a transition president. He shouldn't be allowed to run again due to age. I doubt he will.

I have also said that the new "screw the other side" political climate is going to destroy this country. Anyone who thinks electing Hershel Walker (for example) is a good thing because it will mean an extra senate seat is someone who has really lost the thread.

On Jan 6, a sitting president and his cronies tried to overturn a fair and free election by any means necessary and the country was almost thrown into utter chaos. And yet today, half the country is, "yeah but the price of gas, man."

• Like 2

Is "he" me? I never said, "not my president". I have said repeatedly that Trump is a degenerate grifting POS that should probably be in jail. But while he was in office he was the president. I respect the office even if he couldn't.
I've said many times that Biden was too old and the wrong guy for the job. But Trump was such a disaster that 81MM people would have voted for an inanimate rock over him. Biden's role was to be a transition president. He shouldn't be allowed to run again due to age. I doubt he will.
I have also said that the new "screw the other side" political climate is going to destroy this country. Anyone who thinks electing Hershel Walker (for example) is a good thing because it will mean an extra senate seat is someone who has really lost the thread.
On Jan 6, a sitting president and his cronies tried to overturn a fair and free election by any means necessary and the country was almost thrown into utter chaos. And yet today, half the country is, "yeah but the price of gas, man."

So Joe shouldn’t be in jail?
And month long fires and chaos in cities over BLM wasnt a greater issue for the country?

What?!?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BizCT said:

So Joe shouldn’t be in jail?
And month long fires and chaos in cities over BLM wasnt a greater issue for the country?

What?!?

Are we playing whatabout? You haven't been paying attention, Biz, as I have been very consistent on this.

I'm all for peaceful protest, but when you destroy property you should be arrested and tried.

When you loot, you should be shot on sight.

When you attempt to overthrow a government, you should be arrested and tried.

When you break into the seat of government, chanting "hang the VP," you should be shot.

Why should Biden be in jail again? And which Biden? The Jim Carrey one, or the James Woods version?

Edited by left field

12 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Couldnt you tell that I was holding back, my man? I like VH and didnt wanna go after him too aggressively :D .

No need to worry about going after anyone too aggressively if you stay on the ideas and avoid making it personal. I stand by my argument. Make yours. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

Are we playing whatabout? You haven't been paying attention, Biz, as I have been very consistent on this.
I'm all for peaceful protest, but when you destroy property you should be arrested and tried.
When you break into the seat of government, chanting "hang the VP," you should be shot.

Why should Biden be in jail again? And which Biden? The Jim Carrey one, or the James Woods version?

Joe should be in jail with trump for corruption.

Hunter Biden should be shot

9 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Joe should be in jail with trump for corruption.

Hunter Biden should be shot

So you agree that Trump is corrupt? If you have Biden evidence, bring it up.

Weird take on Hunter. Being a drug taking, gun toting, hooker banging, failed human being and general shithead should not warrant being killed. Hell, Trump Jr is still walking around.

Edited by left field

No way you have a JD. Hyper liberal in my workplace. No offers of counselors or therapist. Or even snacks or a beer. Lame. 

I switched firms in 2018 so I can’t show you the proof of emails. It was very common among biglaw firms

So you agree that Trump is corrupt? If you have Biden evidence, bring it up.
Weird take on Hunter. Being a drug taking, gun toting, hooker banging, failed human being and general shithead should not warrant being killed. Hell, Trump Jr is still walking around.

What has Don Jr done similar to Hunter?

1 hour ago, left field said:

We can go crazy for crazy on either side and be here all day

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We can go crazy for crazy on either side and be here all day

Agreed.  And, isn't that exactly the problem?  Both parties are just trying to out-crazy each other- nominating extremists within their party.  The result is this awful hyper-polarized state that the country is in.  At some point, moderates need to become electable again.

• Like 1