Can we vote out Hochul ??

2 minutes ago, virgil said:

Agreed.  And, isn't that exactly the problem?  Both parties are just trying to out-crazy each other- nominating extremists within their party.  The result is this awful hyper-polarized state that the country is in.  At some point, moderates need to become electable again.

It's nauseating that "centrist" and "compromise" have become dirty words and that honest and intelligent policy-based discourse is no longer possible. But the Dems aren't putting forth Marjorie or Herschel equivalents. I have no doubt that if the GOP continues to flirt with lizard people-believers and the woefully unprepared, Dems will need to call or even raise the bet. 

27 minutes ago, BizCT said:

What has Don Jr done similar to Hunter?

General shithead? Grifting asshole? I know you have a Hunter thing but I haven't paid any attention to him as he doesn't seem to politic, so I don't care how he chooses to lead his life. What has he done? 

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We can go crazy for crazy on either side and be here all day

True. I'm just killing time between editing some articles. Should get back to it.

4 minutes ago, virgil said:

Agreed.  And, isn't that exactly the problem?  Both parties are just trying to out-crazy each other- nominating extremists within their party.  The result is this awful hyper-polarized state that the country is in.  At some point, moderates need to become electable again.

To dream the impossible dream.

To dream the impossible dream.

He posts Hunting and fishing stuff. Lots of stuff about his kids. I’m not aware of him ever getting in trouble. I know a lot of people who have run into him at restaurants in Catskills and said he’s seems nice. Not sure why you he’s a bad guy? Idk him personally either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

34 minutes ago, BizCT said:

I switched firms in 2018 so I can’t show you the proof of emails. It was very common among biglaw firms

I was doubting your JD degree, not the Trump victory accommodations. I don't need proof but it sounds like this would make for a fun show and tell... 

3 minutes ago, BizCT said:

He posts Hunting and fishing stuff. Lots of stuff about his kids. I’m not aware of him ever getting in trouble. I know a lot of people who have run into him at restaurants in Catskills and said he’s seems nice. Not sure why you he’s a bad guy? Idk him personally either.

Nepotism? look it up

26 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I was doubting your JD degree, not the Trump victory accommodations. I don't need proof but it sounds like this would make for a fun show and tell... 

Btw, I meant this favorably. I'm not getting enough of an insurable whiff from you to suggest lawyer. But hey, as Trump says, "and some, I assume, are good people." 

49 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Couldn't care if he hunts and fishes, or if he's a nice guy at restaurants. Once he threw himself into the Trump political grift he made himself fair game. 

This seems like it will all work out well.

Edited by left field

23 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Do a side by side comparison of Trump Jr. and Hunter Biden.  Anyone want to bet which one comes out as a criminal.

If anybody would be empathetic and supportive of someone struggling with a substance use disorder I'd think it would be you.

But yeah, Hunter isn't part of the administration so if there's actually something there it's immaterial to the political conversation. Let the judiciary take of it. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Do a side by side comparison of Trump Jr. and Hunter Biden.  Anyone want to bet which one comes out as a criminal.

image.png.910bce950ef358fff394c21ce57e63d3.png

Thinking about it for a moment, have you considered Snowflake Hunter for the tattoo? Works on a couple of different levels.

Edited by left field

You guys really need professional help, because you can never deal with reality.

Hunter's laptop proves it all and he was acting as a liaison for his father, which is a felony, as is money laundering and taking bribes for political favors.  His crimes are mostly in the realm of politics, aside from firearm felonies and drug crimes.

The FBI has been sitting on the evidence for 2 years now, they covered it up prior to the 2020 election as well.  It's easy to do when your Dad's administration controls a corrupt AG, DOJ and FBI.

But if the GOP takes control of Congress, investigations will be done and Hunter and Joe will both be taken down by them, as they should be.

P.S. if anyone here is on drugs, it's the loony leftists that still think Biden is doing a good job.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, left field said:

image.png.a8e565c649ab33218896d86449969f10.png

In fact, much of what we thought we knew about Pavlov has been based on bad translations and basic misconceptions. That begins with the popular image of a dog slavering at the ringing of a bell. Pavlov “never trained a dog to salivate to the sound of a bell,” Todes writes. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/11/24/drool

• Haha 1

Listen lefty, when someone posts stupidity on here, be it you or your leftist friends, someone has to respond so the majority of readers get the opposite information to weigh their opinions on the matter. 

Your narcissism and inflated ego makes you think I'm responding to you, when I'm merely filling in the holes for everyone else.

I'll bet you spend so much time online now because you have learned you can't act that way in public without getting your  head handed to you.

Edited by Grouse

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Couldn’t do that and yet you felt he was capable of running the country?

I do!! When juxtaposed to Bidens record, its abundantly cleaqr who all who choose to see that weve sustained a MAJOR downgrade at the top from Trump to Biden.  Trump was competent , effective and a very good leader - with a big mouth , unfortunately. Biden is none of those things, save, perhaps the big mouth thing :D   .

• Like 1