Can we vote out Hochul ??

18 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

This is exactly why the rest of upstate needs to -and has needed to-break away from that cesspool.  Simply put, their values are radically different from our own; otherwise, we will never get a fair shake until this is done. 

I fully agree .... I did not know it when I posted the Staten Island article above but it's 3 years old - 2019 - but is sure makes sense !

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

This is exactly why the rest of upstate needs to -and has needed to-break away from that cesspool.  Simply put, their values are radically different from our own; otherwise, we will never get a fair shake until this is done. 

It’s tough when your side loses. Feel your feels today and then move on. Get out there and enjoy the deer movement. Take solace in the fact that global issues such as a pandemic or inflation aren’t actually caused by the administration in power, no matter what the ads or memes say. Look for the similarities that bind in your fellow men, not differences that divide. Also, election denier, anti-Roe, Trump loyalist Zeldin never stood a chance. As your homeboy McConnell said, the GOP is in low supply of quality candidates. You can help fix that in the next primaries.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s tough when your side loses. Feel your feels today and then move on. Get out there and enjoy the deer movement. Take solace in the fact that global issues such as a pandemic or inflation aren’t actually caused by the administration in power, no matter what the ads or memes say. Look for the similarities that bind in your fellow men, not differences that divide. Also, election denier, anti-Roe, Trump loyalist Zeldin never stood a chance. As your homeboy McConnell said, the GOP is in low supply of quality candidates. You can help fix that in the next primaries.  

The only problem with her winning, is 98% of NY taxpayers are losing, while the rest of the brain dead rich losers and leeches who voted for her think their winning.

I just hope that most of the sane people who still live in NY don't become crime statistics before they leave and let the rats enjoy what time they have on the sinking ship USS NY.

The first thing Dictators do after celebrating their victory is take out the Rich, Influential and connected people who put them in office, as their the only threat to them losing their power.

You've been warned.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Excellent post , my friend :) .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

I fully agree .... I did not know it when I posted the Staten Island article above but it's 3 years old - 2019 - but is sure makes sense !

There are other grassroot attempts to separate NYC's power apart from the rest of the state.   

Here's another website https://www.divideny.org/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I think the abortion issue screwed the  Republicans if not for that I bet it would have been a blow out .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GreeneHunter said:

Agree .... I could never abide by anyone dictating what someone else does with their body , it's just no ones business !

Well the state wants  Population control they don't really care about rights for people anyway thats just the line they use . 

Zeldin was a strong candidate and good campaigner.  He even had a good deal of support in the big cities.  He would have absolutely won this election if he hadn't been such a vocal Trump supporter throughout his congressional career.   That was an absolute curse for him in a state like NY and blew it for him with many democrats who might have voted for him over Hochul if he wasn't such a Trump apologist.  Even other states that are more conservative like PA had Trump backing Dr. Oz for the Senate and Mastriano for Governor and look what happened there?  Trump has become a curse to republicans.  American society as a whole wants him to go away.  The sooner republicans get rid of his pompous ass the sooner they can get some respect back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Well we know she wants to take away our gun rights. Next is hunting.

Raise the age to hunt. Already said she would.

Non lead ammo for hunting. Probably for all shooting eventually. 

No pistols in the field like Canada. 

Hope you like archery because that’s all you might have soon. And not crossbows. 

I’m lucky I already have a second home in Free Florida. But I will sure miss my beloved Catskills. 

• Like 1

The biggest threat to this Republic, is stupid people.  This election just proved it. 

Crime, inflation, the border, taxes, gun control and energy prices must seem just fine to the majority of people in this land.  They just voted for more of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

Zeldin was a strong candidate and good campaigner.  He even had a good deal of support in the big cities.  He would have absolutely won this election if he hadn't been such a vocal Trump supporter throughout his congressional career.   That was an absolute curse for him in a state like NY and blew it for him with many democrats who might have voted for him over Hochul if he wasn't such a Trump apologist.  Even other states that are more conservative like PA had Trump backing Dr. Oz for the Senate and Mastriano for Governor and look what happened there?  Trump has become a curse to republicans.  American society as a whole wants him to go away.  The sooner republicans get rid of his pompous ass the sooner they can get some respect back.

Yea well its the ads they ran they  obvously worked on people .

I am disappointed that Hochul won but I still think Republicans did well. Hochul will hang herself by her inept handling of the state. In a few weeks the state gas tax is back on (typical Dem vote buying) and I would not doubt it rising well above $4. And as crime keep surging and her piss poor handling of it she will face the consequences, she is going to show how weak she is.

The four upstate conservative congress seats were all won by Republicans, the state senator that represents me won.:good:

There are going to be enough Republican seats won country wide to retire nervous Nancy Pelosi for good and hand over the house to Republican control so sleepy Joe is screwed.:good:

The senate as of now is up for grabs but even if the libtards hold on in a couple of years it is going to be crying Chucks turn to get the axe when Desantis scores the knockout.:good:

So I remain optimistic and am pretty happy.

Al

• Like 3

7 hours ago, steve863 said:

Well said!!!!

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

The biggest threat to this Republic, is stupid people.  This election just proved it. 

Crime, inflation, the border, taxes, gun control and energy prices must seem just fine to the majority of people in this land.  They just voted for more of it.

biden got a lot of these young people to vote Democrate with his college bribe loan scheme i heard just  now on  the news  young vote was a lot more then normal in mid terms . That and  abortion issue .

It is what it is .Could have been much worse.  At least Florida was a blowout clean  Sweep .

8 hours ago, Grouse said:

100% correct. Only 44% of the 13.1 million registered voters even voted. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

"People who are happy or breathing easier because of the outcome of this election now own its consequences. Inflation, high gas and food prices, and an open border are likely to continue. Republicans have a lot of work to do to change voter attitudes. Maybe another two years of suffering will do it, assuming the country survives." —Cal Thomas

• Like 1