I am all ready and excited for the big flush coming Tuesday!

Considering the disastrous results these leftists have forced on us all since they were installed in office, and the agendas they swore to force on us all if elected, I can't imagine why anyone would be happy with the results of this election.

How many patriots have eternally sacrificed their right to vote so that millions of Americans can cast their ballots for tyranny?

"People who are happy or breathing easier because of the outcome of this election now own its consequences. Inflation, high gas and food prices, and an open border are likely to continue. Republicans have a lot of work to do to change voter attitudes. Maybe another two years of suffering will do it, assuming the country survives." —Cal Thomas

"My own political philosophy is very plain and humble; I can trust the uneducated, but not the badly educated." —G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged (substack.com)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

Because I support Rafael Warnock? 

A serious query? Of course not- cuz you called Herschel Walker aTurd!! Just to clarify something , I , personally , don’t have a problem with what you said ; I’m merely employing a tactic often used by your side to silence the opposition when there are disagreements . I find your comments to be crude, superficial and obtuse , but nothing more . May I ask why Herschel Walker is a turd ? Is Warnock NOT a turd? I’ll bet his ex girlfriend thinks he is !!!! Lol

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

A serious query? Of course not- cuz you called Herschel Walker aTurd!! Just to clarify something , I , personally , don’t have a problem with what you said ; I’m merely employing a tactic often used by your side to silence the opposition when there are disagreements . I find your comments to be crude, superficial and obtuse , but nothing more . May I ask why Herschel Walker is a turd ? Is Warnock NOT a turd? I’ll bet his ex girlfriend thinks he is !!!! Lol

Man, is this really what it’s come down to? Herschel is the hill you choose to die on? Even Qanon supporter, lizard people believer, Marjorie is more fit for the job than he is. But the fact that these two are even in the conversation really goes to show that the GOP is in need of some serious soul searching. 

• Like 1

Capital Hill is the hill we are all going to die on.  Considering the people there who are now in charge, one has to believe the US electorate is either totally insane, self destructive, or just plain stupid.

What proposals are these leftists offering that anyone could get behind as a great move for the country?

1a.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Man, is this really what it’s come down to? Herschel is the hill you choose to die on? Even Qanon supporter, lizard people believer, Marjorie is more fit for the job than he is. But the fact that these two are even in the conversation really goes to show that the GOP is in need of some serious soul searching. 

Wait: you’re seriously asserting that Herschel walker is unfit for the senate  position he is running for ?  By what standard? And if Walker is clearly” unfit” for that seat - as you say- than where does that leave Biden and Fetterman.BOTH  men are VERY clearly unfit to serve considering issues of significant cognitive decline clearly evidenced in both men - seriously ? As Biden would say , come on , Man !! (Btw , I like MTG :)  )

North, I just realized that you're the Ted Lasso of the forum.

Walker is unfit by any and every standard. I don't know if it's a result from his football days (if so, he has a good case against the NFL), but he is abjectly stupid. 

Fetterman is easy to understand. Given the choice between a local boy with some health issues and a carpetbagging snake-oil selling fancy lad from the big city (and not even a PA city), the decision from voters was expected. 

This election was a complete repudiation of Trump and the batshit crazy GQP.

At a certain point, you have to take a hard look at the piled-up losses and come to the realization that maybe it isn't the other guys (or the myriad excuses that grouse is clutching at) ... maybe it's us. I can assure you that the powers-that-be at the RNC are looking at that. If Trump announces tomorrow, prepare for the near destruction of the GOP in a Thunderdome-like shitshow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

North, I just realized that you're the Ted Lasso of the forum.

Walker is unfit by any and every standard. I don't know if it's a result from his football days (if so, he has a good case against the NFL), but he is abjectly stupid. 

Fetterman is easy to understand. Given the choice between a local boy with some health issues and a carpetbagging snake-oil selling fancy lad from the big city (and not even a PA city), the decision from voters was expected. 

This election was a complete repudiation of Trump and the batshit crazy GQP.

At a certain point, you have to take a hard look at the piled-up losses and come to the realization that maybe it isn't the other guys (or the myriad excuses that grouse is clutching at) ... maybe it's us. I can assure you that the powers-that-be at the RNC are looking at that. If Trump announces tomorrow, prepare for the near destruction of the GOP in a Thunderdome-like shitshow.

Surely , youre not suggesting that Herschel Walker is more unfit  to serve than clearly demented Biden and stroke damaged Fetterman- no way!!!  

Lemme put it to you this way: if those 2 buffoons (i.e., Biden and Fetterman)are fit to serve , then ANYONE is fit and qualified to serve for public office!!   Hell, based on the results , thats the way the electorate wants it so fine by me!! 

BTW, whos Ted Lasso?

:D

I didn't say any of that. I did say that:

a) Walker is stupid. Uniquely so;

b) Fetterman won because the people rejected a TV personality who was clearly a grifter and carpetbagger. Given the choice, they chose.

Biden does not have dementia. He's just too old to be president and there needs to be an age cutoff for all members of congress, the courts, and those wanting to be president, as well as term limits for all. Again, if you want to understand why Biden is president, see b) above.

Referring to you as Ted Lasso is a compliment. A rather large one at that.

• Haha 1

I didn't say any of that. I did say that:

a) Walker is stupid. Uniquely so;

Well- no, you didnt say that before, but you are saying that now, so I got you (although I emphatically disagree).

b) Fetterman won because the people rejected a TV personality who was clearly a grifter and carpetbagger. Given the choice, they chose.

Agreed , but Fetterman is clearly a cognitive mess in his own right - right? :D

Biden does not have dementia.

Sorry , my friend but he does and its clear to all who will not pretend the Emporer has clothes.   the man has no idea where he is half the time and is an embararasssment to this country each time he opens his mouth; did you see the gaffes from today? Wow :o

Referring to you as Ted Lasso is a compliment. A rather large one at that

Cool, well, thank you!! Now, gotta research this guy to see who the hell he is!! 

On another note, I hope everyones getting ready for this saturday; like always, I still dont feel ready but will do my best out there!!!  Best of luck everyone!!!   :D