I am all ready and excited for the big flush coming Tuesday!

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

I'm always amazed when people are aware of all the problems their preferred elected officials create, but still support them and defend them when they're challenged.  Analytical minds examine the problem and the alternatives and can see solutions, so they can defend their political preferences.  Sadly the people  who can do that, are often not capable of being understood by the low IQ voters they speak to, who will resort to ad hominem attacks against them because they know they cannot win the debate with facts and data.  In politics, only results matter.  That's why I don't support leftist politicians.

Somehow the term "analytical mind" doesn't seem to describe the mental perceptions of Trump supporters.

Damn ... when the Post refers to an ex-president, a New Yorker no less, as "florida man" and puts him on page 26, it's not looking good.

1668610583395-png.1857033

Maybe Fox News is kinder? "Three-time loser?" Nope.

image.png.0365ce198ef7adea424f783d3d1f8bef.png

That's okay ... he has some very solid support among the voters. 

"Trump or death" seems like a hell of a good slogan to win the hearts and minds of the people.

Going to be a fun couple of years.

Edited by left field
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat junkie said:

Somehow the term "analytical mind" doesn't seem to describe the mental perceptions of Trump supporters.

Where do you see anything there about Trump or support for him?  That post mentioned the difference between results.  How about focusing on the results of Biden's presidency?  One liners are to realm of the uninformed.

2 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

2 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

A very insightful horror movie review IMHO !! At least now I know that a werewolf can kill a vampire !! So , which would you rather be : a werewolf , a vampire or a Fetterman lol. I’m goin werewolf myself !! 

Speaking of Fetterman , How much money would you be willing to bet that Fool actually knows what fracking is ? I’d bet a thousand bucks that he doesn’t !! Hell , he couldn’t even remember that a few years ago , he was against it , but now he’s for it and was always for it according to him !! But then again , it’s easy to be confused when you actually don’t know what thing is , ain’t it :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 8:04 PM, Shoots100 said:

I heard Biden said he is also putting his hat in the ring and maybe Hillary or VP Harris.

Doesn't seem fair for Trump to run against them.

Maybe Fetterman  ?

Unfortunately I think Trump will have a problem no matter who he is running against!!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, wildcat junkie said:

Perhaps some people don't understand this isn't about individual candidates anymore.  It's about stopping Joe Biden's desire to oppress his opponents.  Without control of the Senate, you are going to see another "assault weapons ban".  It has passed in the house already, so if the Dems control the Senate, you will see it passed.  Time to stop hen pecking candidates are start looking at the big picture.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Perhaps some people don't understand this isn't about individual candidates anymore.  It's about stopping Joe Biden's desire to oppress his opponents.  Without control of the Senate, you are going to see another "assault weapons ban".  It has passed in the house already, so if the Dems control the Senate, you will see it passed.  Time to stop hen pecking candidates are start looking at the big picture.

So people should vote for a shitty candidate just so Republicans can gain control of the senate??  Vote for a shitty candidate just to stop Bidens agenda??  

16 minutes ago, airedale said:

Hell voting in shitty candidates is the Democrat's creed!!

Al

No doubt !! Consider: Biden as Prez= Cognitive mess; VP Harris = Twit and , of course there’s Fetterman !!Since you voted for the aforementioned idiots ,  It is NOTHING but ironic to us that some on the left would even have the temerity to go there in relation to candidate Walker !! Lol :D

I have yet to see ANY Democrat candidate that isn't shitty.  They all despise the Constitution, your rights, your firearms and your freedom to choose anything they don't want you to.  They hate fossil fuel and love making everyone spend more for it so they can subsidize "green energy" to make it look like a competitively priced option.  They all like killing babies and raising taxes. They love increasing the National Debt and making friends with Communist countries like China, Cuba, Venezuela and Russia.  They are collectivists that support what they deem the "good" of all and practice tyranny against the individual.  They support intersectionality, giving preferential treatment and protections to certain "victim" classes, while penalizing those they view as "oppressors".  The are dividers that are ripping the country apart.

Keep putting them in power and you can expect even more of this shitty agenda forced on you.

Unless people start voting to keep their power in check, this country will not last much longer.

I cannot understand how people can be manipulated to hate a candidate for office that will insure their freedom and choose to vote for their own demise.

11 hours ago, boo711 said:

So people should vote for a shitty candidate just so Republicans can gain control of the senate??  Vote for a shitty candidate just to stop Bidens agenda??  

Do you have a better idea for stopping this leftist agenda, or are you a supporter of Biden's agenda?

14 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Do you have a better idea for stopping this leftist agenda, or are you a supporter of Biden's agenda?

Not a supporter of Biden. And I don’t have a better idea. But I will not vote for a shitty candidate. Half the Republicans that ran in the mid terms were shitty candidates. Which is why there was no big flush!!!!

• Like 3

If you really believe that is the reason, you are not paying attention to the propaganda and media manipulation of the left.

The candidates that support you, your freedom, your guns, your finances, your retirement account, your property and your lifestyle are not the shitty candidates.  But the leftist machine makes you think they are.  The fact there wasn't a big flush just proves how many stupid people we have in this country.

Lol, this is like an argument over which toilet paper sucks more.... one of them is rough on your poop shute and the other one keep letting your finger break through during the wiping pass. They are both terrible,  and either way your still dealing with shit. 

Tulsi/Rogan '24 lol

• Like 2

So if those are your only two choices, pick the one that causes you the least amount of grief. 

But that analogy isn't close to the situation we deal with.  One side is trying to supply you with inferior toilet paper and the other side is trying to keep you from taking a dump at all.  Shouldn't be too hard to make that choice.