FS: Accurate #7 ---3 ----1 lb cans pounds

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By grampy
      I'll start this off by saying I know absolutely nothing about reloading. But I will start this thread for others to follow along with my progress and results. In the hope it will help someone else get started too.
      There is already a wealth of good information right here on this site. I will be taking advantage of that! And also asking advice from some members here, who have years of experience to pull from.
      I picked up the reloading kit from Billdogge tonight. Thanks again Bill! So the first thing I need to do, is get started here.....
    • By NTP19
      I have up for sale a complete set to get someone into the hobby of reloading. I only loaded for one caliber .30-06.  Great starter set for someone just starting out. Here is a list of what is included:

1: RCBS vibratory case cleaner (also have a box of walnut tumbling media that will go with this)
      2: Book: The ABC's of Reloading
      3: Book: Lyman Reloading Handbook 46th Edition
      4: Books: Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading both 3rd and 8th editions
      5: Redding single stage O frame press
      6: Hornady Powder Measure
      7: Lyman case trimmer
      8: Hornady powder trickler
      9: RCBS case deburr tool
      10: Case filling funnel
      11: Case lube pad and case lube
      12: Primer tray
      13: Sinclar Stainless ultimate trimmer with .30-06 case holder
      14: RCBS Reloading Dies for .30-06
      15: Lee Decapping Die
      16: 2 plastic storage organizers
      17: 2 case holding trays
      18: 1 ammo box, holds 50 rounds
      19: Hornady powder beam scale. Update (found the tray that goes with the beam scale so that is now complete)

All in good useable condition. I'm looking to sell this all as one lot.  I've looked up the price of all of this new, and took 50% off new price and did not even figure in cost on some of the smaller items. With that said I'm firm on a price of $350 for everything listed here. Please contact via email only at [email protected] .  I'm located in Sherrill, NY Thanks for looking

• By Big John
      Some time ago I wrote articles for another NY forum long gone now and, my topics were based around reloading. So here is the question. Would any of you be interested in reading my articles on getting started in reloading? Post up and let me know, if I get some interest I will post the two beginner articles and see how it goes from there.
    • By bpb
      I found a bandolier of 7.62 LC lot 13324 on 5 round clips. Also is a handful of clips from when I was shooting M14 in the Navy. 60 cartridges come an get em.

I can ship for $15.000 FedEx with a signed statement your not a nut case and can possess live cartridges and a copy of drivers license.

email me if  you want them. [email protected]

• By bpb
      This SG is is great condition. $475.00
      They were only manufactured for 2 years.
      I shot a lot of 48's~49 & 50 with her!
       It will come with 2 chokes SK,IC
      3" chamber
      See video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8qSxnBHqxU

Email me at [email protected]

Reason for selling: Haven't shot clays in several years, don't need it,retiring & moving out of state.

my zip code is 14519

All transfer regulations apply

Thanks Bill