Vote!

Four Seasons

I live in a rural area and every election day a nice buck deer crosses the road in front of me on my way to the polls. this year was no exception, a beautiful eight pointer with a nice spread, high tines and great symmetry lifted my spirits this crisp and clear Autumn morning, what are the odds?!?!?!?

I don't look on it as a good omen this day we exercise our franchise, nah, but I do think the appearance of that blood red moon at five AM will portend the red spectrum sweeping  polling stations across the land. God Bless Our Republic.

Robby

• Like 5

I voted ...  I guess i wasn't surprised to see alot of young women  voting . While waiting  in line I listened  as a young couple was informed that even if  they registered to vote this morning they couldn't vote today .  She was pissed off he just listened  nodded in acknowledgement then half dragged her out . She was muttering about them infringing on her constitutional rights  to abortion.  What the heck was that about... she has no clue .

21 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Hey...We survived Jimmy Carter.....we survived Bill Clinton.....We survived Obama....We'll survive this...

Well your not wrong . But dang between Joe and the Hoe and our horse face governor , it’s making it hard to be positive about things getting better . 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, genesee_mohican said:

It's hard to understand why people that live in NY vote for everything that has been handed to us, that is taking our hard earned money and rights along with it. I'd move if I could.

10 years till retirement for me, then we’re moving .. 

35 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I'm now convinced we are not going to be able to vote our way out of this mess.  Either the electorate is full of idiots, or these elections cannot be trusted.  Either way, voting isn't the solution anymore.

slow, steady indoctrination of garbage to our young people over the years, got us here. Probably unsalvageable now. Sad.

• Like 3