What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Dumming down my dinner post. Whopper with cheese no tomato  $7.06. Worse than expected
74D0EF0B-AE24-40FD-BB1A-90866FA6BA8A.thumb.jpeg.0724963e53b836617c16a66a933f8d22.jpeg

Haha! I stopped at BK in Silver Creek for a whopper on the way home from most of my hunts this year. Sooo good at the time... until I hit the Rez 1 mile down the road and wanted to puke in my cup holders! But I still did it the next day over and over again! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Looks great.  Been wanting to try stuffing a heart and see how it comes out, was going to try with this. Is the heart the wrong texture? 

Yea... I wouldn’t recommend stuffing the heart... if you did..... I would maybe make like a backwards stuffed pepper.. the heart being the vessel... peppers onions and breadcrumbs inside... cook in tomato sauce

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yea... I wouldn’t recommend stuffing the heart... if you did..... I would maybe make like a backwards stuffed pepper.. the heart being the vessel... peppers onions and breadcrumbs inside... cook in tomato sauce

Ive made a pinwheeled rolled neck roast like that before that came out really good. 

I saved a heart to try something different like this. Thanks.

Might do that or was thinking marinading then stuffing with portbellas and put in the smoker. 

Ive made a pinwheeled rolled neck roast like that before that came out really good. 
I saved a heart to try something different like this. Thanks.
Might do that or was thinking marinading then stuffing with portbellas and put in the smoker. 

If it was a clean kill and you are not afraid of raw. I’ve made tartare with the heart and it is fantastic

43 minutes ago, Chef said:

Where ?

Erie Hotel in Dirt Jervis.  Very impressed, and I am hard to please with Italian. They threw like 18 littlenecks on there for I believe it was $19!

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1