What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Had competition tonight so skipped dinner more work less. Last night I had some more toro (blue fin tuna belly) from the freezer. Got it from a buddy that owns a charter. Doesn't have the reddish pink color anymore from being in the freezer since fall. Still has marbling like a ribeye and literally melts and dissolves in your mouth like butter.
20210202_171358.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

John, I just started making wings for myself with my air fryer. Do you think marinating wings impacts the taste? I tried and haven't noticed a difference between marinating or straight to the air fryer.

I’m not sure, I guess it can’t hurt.  This is the way we’ve always grilled wings.  I forget why we even started using half and half... but they always come out great. 

• Like 1

John, I just started making wings for myself with my air fryer. Do you think marinating wings impacts the taste? I tried and haven't noticed a difference between marinating or straight to the air fryer.

If you are going to marinade wings do not deep fry...
FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk