What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

55 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Looks awesome...what’s the high temp of the stone? Is it propane? And one more...how does it take to get back to temp after a pie or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allegedly it’s 900-950... the thermometer just said “Hi” after like 700.  It’s propane and surprisingly doesn’t use that much.  Takes about a minute to cook pizzas.  30-45 seconds, turn 180 degrees then 30 more.  Pretty much stays hot, it cooks way faster than we can prep them.  It would be hard to time/cook a sit down pizza meal, but it’s great for a fun night of experimenting with ingredients and handing out slices as the pizzas come out.  I imagine this will happen a lot this summer. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

April fish fry and some hush puppies.

Walleye Po'Boys.  Base of diced tomatoes, walleye fillets, vinegar slaw, and some tarter I made up on ciabatta bread. Fantastic. 

IMG_20210425_150527181.jpg

IMG_20210425_150416905.jpg

Man your killin me!! Looks fantastic!

• Like 2

Stuffed poblanos with sausage, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and home grown basil. (First harvest of the year)

Two with cream cheese and bleu cheese the other two with cream cheese and sharp white cheddar from Adam's fair acre farm (all those from the hudson valley are singing the jingle in their head I know it).

Screenshot_20210426-194236_Gallery.jpg

Edited by corydd7
Additional info
  • Like 3