What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

5 hours ago, johnplav said:

It’s great.  There’s a little learning curve to prepping the pizzas and putting them in.  This one is propane and it gets hot and cooks fast.  My friend has a wood pellet one and he said it doesn’t get as hot and is harder to work with. 

thx, this is helpful..   One more question if you don't mind..   Do they cook a pizza a fast as they advertise.. from what I have read they say a "minute or 2"..   Thanks again  

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

thx, this is helpful..   One more question if you don't mind..   Do they cook a pizza a fast as they advertise.. from what I have read they say a "minute or 2"..   Thanks again  

Yea it’s super fast.  There are only burners on the back and left, so it’s like 30-60 seconds, turn 180 degrees then another 30-60 seconds. 

I forgot to post this. Last week a regular customer dropped these authentic chicken curry meat pockets off to me.

Amazing women, she adopted three young African kids as an Indian women, the crap she must get (and her husband) from all angles makes my knees buckle. 

The three boys now young men make me smile everytime I see them! Retail isn't fun but getting to know families is beyond rewarding. 

Good young men with a proud mom, if that's not America I don't know what is!

Screenshot_20210803-232506_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

With the wife away for the week there is no need for a big dinner . I was going to have burgers on the grill. And now its been pouring out all afternoon. So I resorted to Plan B

My buddy gave me a big zucchini the other day so I made stuffed Zuke with hamburger mixed with green pepper, onion, diced fresh tomatoes, marinara sauce covered with mozzarella and mexican 4 cheese .

Baked Zuke1.JPG

Baked Zuke2.JPG

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 5