What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I can’t decide if I really like or really dislike english muffins as a burger bun…I thought you would want to know that! Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats a Martin Potato roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

I can’t decide if I really like or really dislike english muffins as a burger bun…I thought you would want to know that! Hahah

I LOVE toasted English muffins for cheeseburgers! I get so much shit from everyone about it too lol.  I prefer them over regular buns. 

• Like 1

Scene being played out across the land:

Husband from other room: "Honey, what's your major goal in life">

wife: Eat down the freezer before Oct 1st

Deer meat on mashies (yes, flakes)... I've been busy all day, give me something good and my remote. And, oh... we need to can these Romas...

vennison and romas.jpg

• Like 5

Last nights dinner

Baked pork ribs with honey bbq sauce and corn on the cobb boiled in Turkey Feathers magic potion of a cup of milk , 2 tablespoons of organic honey , and 2 slices of jalapeno pepper.

I can honestly say the corn was delicious !  It tasted sweet with the hint of honey , and just the right amount of flavor added by the jalapeno . Didn't even bother to butter it . Didn't need it.  Thanks TF ! 

PorkRibsCorn1.JPG

PorkRibsCorn.JPG

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 3

Tonight’s the last night in Cape Cod with the whole family here since people are starting to head out tomorrow.  Decided to throw together some Cioppino.  Clams, mussels, scallops, and shrimp. I was planning on adding some striper too, but I decided we didn’t need it. What a meal! 

F0AEDC2B-FE01-4392-B67C-3A5E3B196CDD.jpeg

D8F8A204-7A8A-4BD0-BCB6-8C2660E26BBE.jpeg

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Bionic said:

What are they charging for lobster rolls out there?

In old orchard beach the lobster rolls are between $25_$36. We paid $28 dollars for lobster roll and clam chowder and fries just for one person. Lobster prices are up 17.99 for chicks which are under 1lb. Not sure because of tourist trap or if it's all over.

35 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

In old orchard beach the lobster rolls are between $25_$36. We paid $28 dollars for lobster roll and clam chowder and fries just for one person. Lobster prices are up 17.99 for chicks which are under 1lb. Not sure because of tourist trap or if it's all over.

4 hrs north of there are $20-25 where we are now.  Went up quite a bit from last year, was curious, thanks!

Edited by Bionic

4 hrs north of there are $20-25 where we are now.  Went up quite a bit from last year, was curious, thanks!

Food prices are through the roof all around… I’m selling chicken for 3 times what I was 6 months ago

• Like 1