What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Duck was so good I waited two days to try it again. Pan seared duck breast with french fingerling potatoes from the garden cooked in the left over duck fat. Also snuck some carrots in with the potatoes. 

To my surprise the FRENCH potatoes didn't give up any taste after par boiling. I always thought everything french gave up at the first sign of adversity. 

20211004_185813.jpg

20211004_184609.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ncountry said:

I have to get out more. My dinner never looks that good while staying at Letchworth..

Those ribs are from The Highbanks bar/ restaurant right on main st Mt Morris , $16 with a salad too . Glen Iris was our first time  , normally I’m cooking over the campfire . 

• Thanks 1

Wagyu carpaccio with raw quail egg,  capers and horseradish. 

Grilled octopus with eggplant, olives, capers, polenta in a white wine sauce.

Damn good meatballs.

(Didn't take a picture) And patriot oysters that were very good with a slightly salty taste. 

Westtown Fare, was the first time for my wife and I. Was very nice we will go back, was kinda funny all four tables in our section were there for anniversaries. We are only five years but the couple next to us was 50 years!

Screenshot_20211009-223322_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 2