What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Tina's " Big Burrito" with red Hot beef.

Bought at the Dollar Tree for $1-lol.

I can be Frugal. 

20211024_155954.jpg

2 hours ago, rachunter said:

your going to need that news paper for something else later,lol

Wash that down with a Genny cream ale and it would be like dropping a mentos in a Pepsi!  Ugh. 

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

You know my biggest fear about moving to the boonies which is my dream is…. Sub par sushi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in the boonies and i agree there. I have to drive a half hour minimum for anything decent. An hour for something really good. One can always get some at any wegmans but that is only ok. Closest wegmans is still a half hour away. Is what it is…

18 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

I am not gonna sugar coat this one....I will pretty much eat anything but I can't even get across the color of that meal. I bet it taste good as hell though.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Sos it's hamburger with salt pepper and garlic powder and onion powder. Cooked down and made a milk gravy with milk and flour and mix it till it thickens. Serve over toast or biscuits. Just like sausage and gravy but with burger. It's good as hell too my kids love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Sos it's hamburger with salt pepper and garlic powder and onion powder. Cooked down and made a milk gravy with milk and flour and mix it till it thickens. Serve over toast or biscuits. Just like sausage and gravy but with burger. It's good as hell too my kids love it.

I have always seen sos made with chipped beef never ground.