What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

As a chef and someone who has taken real classes in butchering I use a cheap white plastic handle 7 inch boning knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victorinox is the one I use. They’re cheap and good quality. I replaced all my garbage kitchen store (wedding gift kinda stuff) with them. Mine are black handle, but I bet similar to what Chef is talking about.

• Like 1

Hope this is the right thread.... I'm in the market for a new boning knife... thought I 'd ask here if anyone is blown away by theirs as I trust recommendations here before anyone else. If one is flexible enough to double as a fillet knife for fish all the better. Thanks in advance. Always enjoy this thread!.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/choice-6-white-curved-stiff-boning-knife/220KWBONC6SF.html

Victorinox is the one I use. They’re cheap and good quality. I replaced all my garbage kitchen store (wedding gift kinda stuff) with them. Mine are black handle, but I bet similar to what Chef is talking about.

I just posted a link to something

And here you are back at it out in the cold and rain the next morning !   Now thats dedication ! Either that or your nuts ! :taunt:

I have always loved to be out in the woods hunting. Had to take it in as it’s a long time until next season. And yea nuts covers it lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, First-light said:

I took a Venison roast out yesterday. Used my new seasonings and now slow cooking in the oven. I'll let you know how it comes out. That's beacon on the top.  

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

IMG_1350.jpeg

Some of the best Venison we have both had. This roast was so tasty and tender. It was a real treat. The smokey flavor was there but not over powering. 

IMG_1352.jpeg

• Like 2