What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Lol really? Wings tomorrow win win for us lol hot for me and wife bbq mild Romeo style for kids.

Yep, 11 and 8. Both girls. The 11 year old is coming around to foods with a lot more flavor but the 8 year old would be perfectly happy with a burger and fries every night for dinner. 

Not that my mom was a bad cook but I wish I had some of the meals as a kid that my children are getting to have. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Yep, 11 and 8. Both girls. The 11 year old is coming around to foods with a lot more flavor but the 8 year old would be perfectly happy with a burger and fries every night for dinner. 

Not that my mom was a bad cook but I wish I had some of the meals as a kid that my children are getting to have. 

I hear ya I didn't have a choice growing up eat what we had. Now looking back I eat what I didn't back then now. I always told my wife my kids will have everything I never had. I feel ya.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Looks like I'll be ordering a few different ones. Which did you get? Ours we boiled the head got the meat off seasoned lots of garlic and let setup in broth to gelatin state served with vinegar crackers and limburger cheese.

Looks like I'll be ordering a few different ones. Which did you get? Ours we boiled the head got the meat off seasoned lots of garlic and let setup in broth to gelatin state served with vinegar crackers and limburger cheese.

I got the straight head cheese and also the suelze

Everything on that site is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

? Why are wings so high? Cheapest place to get good product for them? I get good meat deals through my American legion they go thru Sysco and glacier.

Wings are always high this time of year. This is the highest point of the wing market every year.

That and so many employees out sick is causing a spike in the market.

Fock Sysco used to work there now I’m a competitor… you are paying less than a supermarket buying from them but if through a legion I can guarantee the sales rep is charging more than he should be. FYI they get paid on profit $ the more the charge the more they get paid

40 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wings are always high this time of year. This is the highest point of the wing market every year.

That and so many employees out sick is causing a spike in the market.

Fock Sysco used to work there now I’m a competitor… you are paying less than a supermarket buying from them but if through a legion I can guarantee the sales rep is charging more than he should be. FYI they get paid on profit $ the more the charge the more they get paid

Yes I hear you there I'll have to look into it. I used to get a 50# box of boneless skinless thighs for like 120$ that's been a year.

Yes I hear you there I'll have to look into it. I used to get a 50# box of boneless skinless thighs for like 120$ that's been a year.

So it’s a 40lb box and who charged you 120$ and when did they do that?

This is today’s price…. 12 months ago it was less than half that

dcc941ef1254391c1e476427697f0b4e.jpg

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

So it’s a 40lb box and who charged you 120$ and when did they do that?

This is today’s price…. 12 months ago it was less than half that

dcc941ef1254391c1e476427697f0b4e.jpg

Hey if you can get it cheaper I'd like that wholesale. Hook me up. But couldn't beat glacier last year had the best price for NY strip 599lb prime rib 699 last year. Now alot more then that.

I'll send you a pic of prices on Sunday when I'm at legion for meats we get eggs also. A flat 350 jumbos

Yea, let me see what you got… unfortunately we don’t ship that far north except for 1 or two chains in Plattsburgh.

But you inspired my breakfast this morning

494b5e91c44bf112a8acf8cb9600a820.jpg