What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My daughter and her husband went to Buffalo today to visit their 101 year old Nanna.  They stopped for lunch afterwards.  In all of the places in all of Buffalo, they pick the Yelling Goat!!  If I had of known,  I would have had them be on the lookout for @turkeyfeathers and suggested they get the Berbere wings.  

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Otto said:

My daughter and her husband went to Buffalo today to visit their 101 year old Nanna.  They stopped for lunch afterwards.  In all of the places in all of Buffalo, they pick the Yelling Goat!!  If I had of known,  I would have had them be on the lookout for @turkeyfeathers and suggested they get the Berbere wings.  

I was there for a quick beer at 4 on sunday

• Sad 1

Roasted duck. I forgot the pictures after I split it in half but it was very good. Sprouts and fingerling potatoes poached in duck fat as sides.
20220125_180620.thumb.jpg.d291db71972d415a62077a3c7c967f66.jpg

That looks great…harvested yourself or store bought? I tried cooking a store bought duck once and f’ed it up bad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great…harvested yourself or store bought? I tried cooking a store bought duck once and f’ed it up bad!!!

So watch how to make Peking duck. I’m not saying to go all out with the Asian seasoning. But the scalding to tighten the skin really helps

• Like 1