What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

54a17fc92642676a78d2ac8c402056f8.jpg
44d7d0f3079080ae1c95fff7b5e9c19c.jpg

2 hours of pecan smoke and subbed in venison stock for the chicken stock…now it’s low and slow for 3 hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may do a play on this with Mexican flavors and turn the shredded meat into a taco filling

• Like 1

Strawberry shortcake b136d0fe7a3e03b59362264c3e5a2e28.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Oh man…is that Cool Whip?!? I haven’t had that in years and we typically only has it on top of jello at Grandmas house-thanks for the stroll down (flavor) memory lane

• Like 1

Made dinner for my wife today, she actually asked for venison for dinner. Stuffed with spinach, mushrooms and bleu cheese. Made a beet salad too, that was delicious. bf3fd8d22cb59f8d088470c8d67442bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 12

Oh boy so good. Brick oven outdoor pizza and clams posillipo. Giovanni's Inn Wurtsboro NY. Owner has been making pizza starting in queens during the 60's. 

Had a great conversation, then he took some wild mushrooms he found and gave a magic taste. On cloud nine right now.

I've been there four times in two weeks but today was a celebration. My wife went from teacher to assistant principal to principal in consecutive years. 

20220511_181204.jpg

Edited by corydd7
  • Like 11

Oh boy so good. Brick oven outdoor pizza and clams posillipo. Giovanni's Inn Wurtsboro NY. Owner has been making pizza starting in queens during the 60's. 
Had a great conversation, then he took some wild mushrooms he found and gave a magic taste. On cloud nine right now.
I've been there four times in two weeks but today was a celebration. My wife went from teacher to assistant principal to principal in consecutive years. 
20220511_181204.thumb.jpg.67760dd34d70dd13e1fd5334e6073e74.jpg

Have you been to catskeller in Livingston manor ?

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Have you been to catskeller in Livingston manor ?

No, that's a bit of a ride for me but I will check it out on the way to my cabin, hopefully soon. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Congrats to her! I’m in the field. It’s a journey to be sure, but that kind of drive makes me think she’ll love it.

• Thanks 1

Congrats to your wife…..I think!!! People think I’m crazy for want to teach middle school and dealing with 10-14 year olds, I think administrators are crazy for wanting to deal with teachers and parents!!!!
To each their own and good luck to her

And congrats to YOU on the pizza!!! Special meals are special!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk loop