What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Wife took me out for dinner at one of our favorite spots. Halibut not in the picture was overcooked but everything else was great. Wifes appetizer was the octopus. 

Oysters,caviar and tuna are always my go to. Wife is pregnant so she can't eat shellfish. Lol she is so mad between these oysters and when we were in Maine a couple weeks ago. 

Screenshot_20220708-221425_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220708-221435_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 6

Well last night in Old Orchard Beach , Me so decided we had enough Lobster ... Bang Bang Shrimp ,Calamari , Blackened Haddock Tacos , Shrimp Tacos and finally a Whoopie Pie ! ( regretfully I take the picture after it half eaten - sorry)

BangBangSchrimp.jpg

BlackenedHaddock.jpg

WhoopiePie.jpg

Edited by GreeneHunter
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Otto said:

They do exist . I saw that one a while ago . I'm sure it would work great for a lot of things you want to cook. But if you want the whole grill turned into a griddle , this would work even better . This size would fit my Weber Genesis grill . They even clam it cooks better than a Blackstone . lol  It certainly would save room on the deck not  having both a Blackstone and a grill .  It costs $100 for the flat top griddle and another $37 for the drip tray . For another 30-40 bucks I think I would get the portable 22 inch Blackstone that I can take with me anywhere .

https://steelmadeusa.com/products/flat-top-for-outdoor-grill?currency=USD&variant=42501939495160&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxtDE_dv0-AIVgeezCh1lqQ3VEAQYAyABEgJYxfD_BwE

Edited by SportsmanNH