What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

nice. the Pizza capital of America. It's about 1 hour drive for me, but haven't gone yet.

Calling new haven the pizza capital of America is a joke. They Have 4 or 5 decent pizza places.. portnoy should choke on a eggplant

That being said sallies is better than peppe’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling new haven the pizza capital of America is a joke. They Have 4 or 5 decent pizza places.. portnoy should choke on a eggplant

That being said sallies is better than peppe’s

Don’t shoot the messengers. I’ve never been there but it’s been called that for decades. He didn’t make up the phrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t shoot the messengers. I’ve never been there but it’s been called that for decades. He didn’t make up the phrase.

Called that by people there… no one outside of there would agree with that statement

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Called that by people there… no one outside of there would agree with that statement

I've heard that phrase for decades. I've never been there, but where else do people travel to for pizza tours?

Hahha breaded chicken is not a "simple" pizza topping. It's a metro-sexual topping!
Pepperoni, meatball, sausage, peppers and onions (which I don't like) are the core 4 (and anchovies I guess) - everything else is sissy new age!!!

You forgot black olives.

• Sad 1

We are hitting the freezer hard, trying to make room for an early September gun-season doe or two.  

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce was awesome.  I had to go back for seconds.  It’s way less filling than regular spaghetti.  I took a little of the green bean casserole, as a side on the second trip. That was pretty good also.

C8C595CF-F87C-4B68-859F-C851C677D0FE.thumb.jpeg.2057b06e38cd222564a5dcde26a001f0.jpeg

73088E78-3C89-4812-9A9E-58BF0FFB4519.thumb.jpeg.9df4b7f3fef9fee1c5fafc10f14bc2c8.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 4