What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 hours ago, Otto said:

I believe Silver Queen is all white corn, no yellow kernels at all.  But that does look like an awesome meal!

It is, but that’s what happens when you plant (2) rows of silver queen (white), next to (2) rows of kandy corn (yellow).  It mixes a little.  That makes the silver queen just a touch sweeter than purebred.  My wife likes it better that way.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wolc123 said:

My wife is out of town tonight, so I had to fend for myself.  Fillet mignon, aged 4-day’s in the fridge, and fresh picked Silver Queen.  

E8821544-E6AB-477A-9990-22196DDBB021.thumb.jpeg.c44b13929ce33c7d80d9b8e495719714.jpeg

Yum Yum that was good.  I never had a meal that good at Russell’s, and this was “free”.  

0ED837D9-C007-4468-8894-7491B33EE9D6.thumb.jpeg.6d6c6d2ed1c4f0cc9b703cb40bf45784.jpeg

You sure Toughed it out !   LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

The thin, smooth piece of muscle from behind the last rib back to the pelvis. Holds the guts in. I guess I could have called it something else lol.

Hmmmm...Interesting....I usually leave the belly/flank meat in the woods with the ribs and neck, but I may have to give it a try...

• Like 1

Miller’s Venison Cheddar Dog…

1st time, pretty good..

hoping I’ll be making a drive up to Lowville tomorrow to drop off a deer

daae4fdf785d4c21eb37280c569e2921.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millers is awesome! Used to have a camp on Chase lake and stopping there was a must.

My brother and Dan are good friends and went to school together.

A bit far for me to take a deer as there is a closer place to me that is also good when I don't want to cut one up myself.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1