What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Cooked up some bbq siracha chicken , shrimp nachos with cilantro , guacamole, sour cream , red onion , green onions , jalapeños,  shredded white cheddar and xtra sharp , pineapple and a bbq siracha drizzle . Then Jamaican jerk chicken sammiches with pineapple rings seasoned with Chile lime and banana Mayo. Tailgating before the Bills /Steelers game  

F29201B8-41E2-4F5F-9ED0-60F1E6358E33.jpeg

ADF80824-B915-4358-A5CF-90FBC747785A.jpeg

6A34D561-D395-40B2-B560-800953A60F4E.jpeg

938EBCCF-419D-47D6-B2CB-E1153DD0567D.jpeg

C4BE260D-E23C-4776-A205-65C46B95EBED.jpeg

• Like 5

No pictures but we went to Restruant X in Congers last night for our anniversary. We have been trying to go for years but something always pops up. Same owner as Xaviers on the Hudson in Yonkers.

I had lobster and shrimp casserole with puff pastry for my appetizer and duck breast with blood orange sauce with pearl cous cous. So good.

• Like 2

No pictures but we went to Restruant X in Congers last night for our anniversary. We have been trying to go for years but something always pops up. Same owner as Xaviers on the Hudson in Yonkers.
I had lobster and shrimp casserole with puff pastry for my appetizer and duck breast with blood orange sauce with pearl cous cous. So good.

Peter Kelly's place...his Sunday brunch there is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Hahah I live 5 min from restaurant X. Peter is a interesting character. You should try their Sunday brunch is like 35 passed courses or something like that. Maybe we need to to a SENY GTG there on a Sunday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk