What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Anyone ever had goat? A friend brought some chops to camp one year and it was amazing

I've had goat several times.  A lot of, if not all of, the West Indian restaurants down near where I work serve curried goat and it is amazing.  If you have the taste for that type of food.  Aside from curried, I've had it several other ways, and it has always been delicious. 

• Like 1

You guys suck- all these great dinners and I got egg salad on wheat bread with a slice of pepper jack cheese and NO salt potato chips. Washed it all down with some high quality H2O.

Stupid diet and it was my turn to play taxi tonight so that was the "to go" meal.

• Like 2

Yum

Turkeyfeathers, the buck and doe shop does venison dogs with cheese and jalapenos? do you know what they charge, I've always got them at Wilsons in Canaseraga or Bonds in Springville. It might be worth it to save the trip. I'm only 5-6 miles from transit and sheridan.

Turkeyfeathers, the buck and doe shop does venison dogs with cheese and jalapenos? do you know what they charge, I've always got them at Wilsons in Canaseraga or Bonds in Springville. It might be worth it to save the trip. I'm only 5-6 miles from transit and sheridan.

OOPs , my bad I thought the package was from the buck and doe shop, but now I see it's from the deer shop. they are even closer! i'm curious, i didn't know they did hot dogs. I'll have to give them a call.

don't forget the Butter.....

And the defribulator

Making regular meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Took lean ground beef and added onion soup mix to it, then the usual egg and breadcrumbs. Drizzled ketchup on top.

post-287-0-58944900-1449443306_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 1

Big pot of home made chicken noodle soup simmering right now. Got a loaf of crusty Italian bread to go with it. My daughter has been bugging me for it for a couple days now….Smells good in here!! 

Edited by ants